Feature requests, ideas and suggestions

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Not asking clients for their weight when signing up

When clients sign up they have to enter their weight as part of their profile. I work with a number of clients who have body image struggles or a history in eating disorders so asking for their weight is really not okay and I have to physically tell them to enter 0kg in this because it's irrelevant.

It would be brilliant if we could remove this or have this as an optional thing instead of compulsory

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Client and Trainer Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow us to customize the invitation / setup / welcome email

The invitation email is not customizable. Should be.

We'll like to add our own information to the email.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Client and Trainer Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support different languages for each client.

Ability to have one business support multiple languages. I support German, Russian and English clients, but the email that goes out will need to be in the various languages.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Client and Trainer Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Putting clients program on hold or freeze

Would be great to be able to freeze / hold clients accounts for when they need to. Sometimes they are ill or traveling so they won’t be able to do the workouts and don’t want to miss them.

Thanks
    Shab

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Client and Trainer Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Onboarding videos for clients

Create onboarding videos for trainers to use to help their clients to learn how to use the app. I am looking for more support videos from trainerize for my clients. I need videos to show them how to "Find their workouts", "Mark their Workout" as complete, "Substitute Exercises", "Access the On Demand Library", "Take Progress Photos", "Track Body Stats", and "Use the stopwatch or timer". It would be nice if these instructions were uploaded in the Trainerize video library so that we could drop them into their programs or message. The "Watch Getting Started" video that is under support is…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. don't force client to enter weight, height etc.

don't force client to enter weight, height etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A check in page like the consultation form please!!

We need an extensive check in form and a place for it to be submitted every week to check bio feedback...not just weight, measurements etc questions about digestion, sleep, *** drive, recovery are the most important factors outside of training and nutrition!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show All Clients

Having the ability to SHOW ALL clients on one list then select, filter, tag, and manage large groups of clients would make the software even more useable for companies/trainers with large lists of clients.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Master trainer without access to finances

I would like the ability to have a trainer supervise other trainers with access to all the financial transactions. Just the ability to see their clients and activity

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Client and Trainer Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Rearrange client progress widgets for all clients at one time

We'd like to rearrange the client progress tiles on each of all of our client's accounts at the same time. Doing this on an individual scale is not time efficient.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Where can clients upload their assessment videos?

I do assessments with my clients and I ask them to send their videos to me, but this gets very messy as it stays on my messages and I can't find the assessments easily. Can you guys add an option for clients to upload their assessment videos too, like they are uploading their progress photos? Assessments are the most important part of training clients and I'm surprised there is no tool to make these assessments easier. Also, there are Overhead squat assessment applications, I think it would add great value to trainerize to have at least this assessment integrated. Thank…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hipaa

Generate a HIPAA secure document storage capabilities in each client profile for sensitive documents storage information like blood testing results.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Integrated body fat and weighing API

Integrated API so we can weigh and measure clients and it syncs.... Tabitha or something? So we don't have to input

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Client and Trainer Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Client to put in own workout

For clients to be able to add exercises they have done without the exercise being in their training plan.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Have all page numbers available at the bottom of client tab.

When setting each clients workout for the week i often go from A-Z, or Z-A. If i have to exit a client to copy a workout from another client, i then have to either search for the clients name to bring it back or flick through multiple pages at the bottom of page to get back to it in alphabetical order. If all pages were available to click on at the bottom this would save a lot of time. Personalised programmers will understand this issue.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. bulk enter client previous workouts

I'd like to see a back end (possibly excel-like) area where I could bulk enter clients workouts/weights/reps/sets from previous workouts together. I have clients that have been with me for YEARS and it'd be fun to see how many workouts, accomplishments, etc. with the auto generated system used.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Provide a master calendar so you can see all of your scheduled messages in one place

Add a general calendar to the trainer view, allowing the trainer to see all of the upcoming scheduled messages they have in one place, rather than having to go in to each individual client’s calendar to see what is scheduled.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Calendar

Have a calendar where trainers can see every Client's schedule in one place rather than having to go in to each clients profile.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base