Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

We are continually upgrading the trainer experience within Trainerize. Let us know what additional workflows or features we can add to help make your exercise and nutrition programming experience even better!

Thanks for taking the time to suggest ideas for Trainerize.  We monitor this space frequently and this is one of the avenues we keep a pulse on what our trainers want.

Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. If an idea is under review or completed, you will be notified by email.

Thanks!

What can we improve or add?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Nutrition

Something better than evolution nutrition. User friendly that will allow you to calculate macros for clients and make counting easy for them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Nutrition Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enter nutrition plan based off macronutrients

Enter nutrition based off macronutrients

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please Add Dietmaster Pro

I have been using Dietmaster Pro for over 15 Years in my training and nutritional business and would like to have them added as a addon for my nutrition planing component. Can you please do that? Thank you,

Carlos Fowler

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add my carb manager to nutrition tracking options

Connecting the my carb manager app to allow clients to track food and log nutritional goals

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. meal accountability

there should be option to just put a check mark for perticular meal instead of adding whole meal details. once meal plan is sent to client trainer just wants to know if he/she has followed it or not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Being able to set and see MACROS!

Being able to easily assign macronutrients for the client. This would REALLY help!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow a notification to be sent to the trainer when clients don’t track their food for 3+ days

It would be awesome if you could set up a notification system or an automated message that could be sent out when you clients don’t track their food for 3 + days

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Photo food logging

I like that trainerize syncs with My Fitness Pal, it would also be good if it synced with the weight watchers app - so many people are using it. But, a lot of people don't want to take the time to look up and enter all their foods in an app. They just want a quick way to journal to help them be more conscious of what they are doing, and help keep them on track. Photo food logging is an easy way to do this, and it would be really easy for Trainerize to design. A Health Coaching software…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow different options for building workouts into the programs

Allow different options for building workouts into the programs, i.e. doesn't have to be exclusively a "circuit" or a "regular" kind of workout and can allow various elements to be added to the same workout.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. track evolution nutrition compliance with myfitnesspal

I would like to have the Evolution Nutrition meal plan set cal and macro targets and then track with MyFitnessPal for tracking compliance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. More nutrition features

I would like more nutrition features. I’d like it so you can input their information and calculate calories and macros. Also, have a built in part, kind of like My Fitness Pal, were you can create a meal plan. I trialed other apps that had this, and it was an amazing feature.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Nutrition compliance needs a weekday only setting

Many of my clients only track on the weekdays. I'd love to be able to set the compliance to only look at weekdays when calculating compliance percentage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Enable Trainerize to connect with Fat Secret app

Enable Trainerize to connect with Fat Secret app not jusy MyFitnessPal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Include a food database so syncing with other apps for food logging is not necessary.

Include a food database so syncing with other apps for food logging is not necessary.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to load multiple meal plans

Ability to load high macro days along with low macro days

Give client the ability to see two charts showing their low days all calories and macros. Then another chart for the high days. Have a button so they can switch from one meal plan to another so the trainer can monitor adherence.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add notes to body stats

I would like to be able to add notes to body stats. For instance when taking thigh measurements to be consistent you need to take it at the same point. So by being able to write notes on measurement site location would be very usefull

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

Feedback and Knowledge Base