Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

We are continually upgrading the trainer experience within Trainerize. Let us know what additional workflows or features we can add to help make your exercise and nutrition programming experience even better!

Thanks for taking the time to suggest ideas for Trainerize.  We monitor this space frequently and this is one of the avenues we keep a pulse on what our trainers want.

Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. If an idea is under review or completed, you will be notified by email.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to create "Favorites" exercise folder or filter.

It would be great to put certain exercises into like a Favorites category or database. The exercises I use the most so it's easier to look through.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Programming Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Program layout

Improve ease of use on phone and tablets. The program is difficult to use with scrolling and showing only partial screen. Difficulty accessing buttons. Improve overall layout.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Programming Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More exercise options

Wider variety of moves

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ghost workouts

I would love to have an option to schedule a workout for a hybrid client (in person and online clients) where I can make the notes and monitor their progress directly in Trainerize. But I do not want the client to see the workout in their calendar just me!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Being able to have timed exercises and repped exercises in the same workout

Many times in my workouts I have both times exercises and repped. For example maybe I want to give them a cardio burst after their repped exercises in a mini circuit. Like rope jumping after bicep curls and triceps extensions, for example. I would like to time the rope jumping and count reps on the other.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Exercises adapted for pregnant women

It would be good to have some exercises in the library that have been adapted for pregnant women

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make the app more interactive for clients. Allow a start workout feature that allows you to time the workout

Make the app more interactive for clients. Allow a start workout feature that allows you to time the whole workout and doesn’t let you advance or show the next workout until finished with the previous movement.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Color Coding Sets in the Workout Builder

Sometimes clients have trouble differentiating blocks of exercises within supersets (even with rest programmed in between). The ability to color code supersets/circuits or label them (Warm-Up, Circuit 1, Circuit 2, Cooldown, etc.) would be very helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Integrate documenting weights and reps as you go and personal bests to show up on group page

Previous versions of the app allowed me to log my weights & reps as we went through the workout, instead of the current version where I need to complete the workout & then go back and enter stats...also I don’t really like rating the workout before I’m done and don’t know what to expect. I end up playing the video or logging into my workout on my iPad & then need my phone as well to record my weights. It seems like it could be simpler? Also in the beta version currently running, my personal bests don’t show up on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Boxing, kickboxing, martial arts

Moves/exercises and drills in various martial arts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Categorize Workouts

Ability to create sub categories for your workout library

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Delete multiple workouts or messages

Ability to delete multiple calendar items at once - or a series that you setup

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Be able to program regular/circuit/interval styles in one workout

When building a workout it would be useful to be able to use multiple formats- ie: regular and interval, rather than having to make them separately.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. add in abduction machine video

You have a video for adduction machine but not abduction

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I work mostly on my iPad. Trainerize app does not allow all the features that my desk top does.

App is able to copy programs from client to client. Also able to listen to tutorials on app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. More Open Client Tabs

When I am training I usually have multiple tabs open with my next set of clients back to back. I would love to be able to have multiple tabs open with client programs so I can easily go between programs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Drop Set Feature

I think this is self explanatory.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Titling Supersets

I would love it if, within my workout, I can superset some workouts together and title it things such as: mobility, warm up, SAQ, HIIT or anything of the like.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Workout Programs

When you open up a clients profile, there should be a small spot that shows what all programs they have previously been on for workouts. This would help so you don't put them on a workout they have previously completed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base