Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4303 results found

1. The option to program directly on to our calendar.

It would be less time-consuming if there was an option to have a more open way to program workouts directly onto our client's workouts.

Please excuse me for not knowing how to describe this, but services like "truecoach" make this style of programming very straightforward.

Where you can program workouts directly onto the calendar. Enter instructions and exercises, with room for special instructions for a whole circuit (with just text and attaching videos from the library) - giving us the freedom to create.

Also, it's very easy to drag and drop around the calendar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The ability to see which programs have the same workout added to it from the workout screen.

When in the workout tab it would be good to see which current programs have this workout assigned to it. The issue I am facing is if I want to update a workout for 1 client, I am not always sure that another client isn’t doing the same workout. So rather than just editing, I am having to duplicate the workout and make the changes to the copy - since I might not want to change it for all clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Coach to set marco %

Am I missing something? I can't believe there's no way for me to change the marcos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability for clients to add their personal workouts so that they can be tracked with trainer assigned workouts

Currently if client’s do a workout on their own they can’t track it in the app. They should have this ability.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Brazilians culture

Most of my clients are from Brazil. In our country culturally we have dinner a lil later than us. So would be good to have an snack option to switch the morning snack to aftarnoon snack.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Intuitive eating nutrition goal

To have Intuitive eating nutrition goals for people who don't track calories or macros.

It would be awesome to have a nutrition goal set where once they log all their meal photos for the day they can check a box for hitting their goal.

I have been using the new challenges feature which is great - except that macro clients are able to hit their nutrition goal & intuitive eating clients can't.

My current work around is to have completing cardio the same point value as hitting your goal & having them mark general cardio session to get their points…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Able to add your own routine

Being able to add your own routine. This would save so much time from using more than one app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow Clients to Complete Habits From Web

Ability for clients to complete habits from the web interface

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to hide "other trainers" at top of profile

have the "find other trainers" on the Profile Page have the ability to be "hidden". I see it as a chance for your leads to find other trainers, more experienced ones. Why would I want this, its a chance to loose your leads. I think having the option to hide it would make trainers put more content on the profile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ChatGPT Nederlands: De Kracht van Intelligente Conversaties

ChatGPT Nederlands heeft een revolutie teweeggebracht in de manier waarop we digitaal communiceren. Ontwikkeld door OpenAI, biedt dit geavanceerde taalmodel een unieke ervaring voor gebruikers die op zoek zijn naar intelligente, Nederlandstalige gesprekken. Laten we duiken in de kenmerken en de impact van ChatGPT Nederlands op onze online interacties.
    Bezoek onze website om te zien hoe het jou kan assisteren en verrijk je ervaring: https://chatgptx.es/
    Een Taalmodel voor iedereen
    ChatGPT Nederlands is ontworpen met toegankelijkheid in gedachten. Of je nu een native Nederlands sprekende gebruiker bent of gewoon de taal wilt leren, dit taalmodel biedt een rijke bron voor interactie.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Exploration du Monde du Chat GPT Gratuit ?

L'univers du Chat GPT Gratuit s'ouvre comme une porte vers une nouvelle ère de communication et d'interaction. Cette technologie, issue des avancées spectaculaires de l'intelligence artificielle, promet une expérience conversationnelle sans précédent, et ce, sans coût associé.
    Visitez notre page d'accueil CHATGPT pour en savoir plus : https://chatgptfrancais.org/

Un Aperçu du Chat GPT Gratuit
    Le Chat GPT, ou Generative Pre-trained Transformer, incarne l'apogée de la création automatisée de texte. Ces systèmes, pré-entraînés sur d'immenses ensembles de données textuelles, se distinguent par leur capacité à comprendre et générer du texte dans des contextes variés. Lorsqu'ils deviennent accessibles gratuitement, ces outils deviennent une…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow Manual Entry or connect with BetterMe, or the BetterMe Band, and all the rest too!

Just to use this app and get full benefit after spending thousands on a coaching program, I paid for membership to MyFitnessPal. Then instead of allowing manual entry if we have a fitness tracker that doesn't work with this app, I have to buy an Apple Watch?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Copy workout

Copy a workout from ANY previous workout into current program…it’s an object, what is so hard about this? I’m seriously considering leaving this gym since they use this terrible fitness app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Different sections for Meals and Recipes

Currently the Nutrition Master Library consists of 2 sections:
    - Meals
    - Foods

I would suggest you add a different section called Recipes where we can only add recipes that we then use for different Meals (just like how Workouts can be used for different programs)

The Meals section now functions both like a place to add Meal Examples and Recipe examples, however it would be nice if we could separate the 2 and then give the clients the option to either search for Meal Examples or for Recipe Examples.

The idea is already applied to other food trackers and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great if we (trainers) could build a personalized cardio training for our clients

Have an option to create cardio intervals for clients to complete on a choice of equipment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Lower (1100+) calorie meal Smart Meal Plans

Currently, the app's lowest calorie target for meal plans is set at 1400 calories. I propose adding the ability to make smart meal plans from 1100 and up. This would provide more precise guidance to clients with lower targets (starting from 1100 calories).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'll be honest, until you can choose WHICH workouts, cardio, habits, etc. are supposed to be counted towards the challenges - they're pretty

I'll be honest, until you can choose WHICH workouts, cardio, habits, etc. are supposed to be counted towards the challenges - they're pretty

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add an option to add “ea. hand/ea. leg/ea. side” option when entering my Reps and weight during a workout.

Often when I go to do a workout again, it will say I did “40lbs” last time. I forget if I had done 40lbs “per side” (80lbs total) or if I was doing 20lbs “per side” and added it up to 40lbs because there isn’t an option to clarify…. I feel like adding a simple button to click or an asterisk or something that shows up the next time you do that same workout, this feature would prevent injuries.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Built in vault for PDFs or educational videos

Im currently using Facebook for all of my educational information. Im trialling another app at the moment with a built in vault feature. It works great to keep all my coaching work on one platform

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base