Feature requests, ideas and suggestions

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Assign habit to entire master program

Would like to assign a habit (I.e. drink x amount of water) to everyone in an entire master program instead of each person individually

235 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ADD RESISTANCE BAND EXERCISES

I cant find any exercises that use hip circles (booty bands) and i would love to add them in for my clients.

840 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Exercises  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

We have shortlisted more resistance band exercises to shoot in the upcoming few months.

Do you have any specific requests of exercises that you are looking for?

Also, are you looking for superband (looped resistance bands) or resistance bands with handles?

Thanks!

3. Optional skin tone for high five or thumbs up after completing a workout

After completing a workout, there's the animation of the high five or thumbs up. Have the skin tone be customizable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts and Programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Update meal plan action

Be able to change a client's meal plan PDF by using a Google drive or Dropbox file.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to pause, freeze or change clients payment date

Change clients next invoice payment date instead of cancelling their plans and restarting.

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

We are currently starting the planning phase with this feature and we need your feedback and use cases to ensure we build this correctly for you.

Currently when someone needs to pause their subscription, what do you do?

Do you keep them on the same billing date, but skip payment cycles? What about partial months? How do you account for that?

Or do you simply just switch the next billing cycle date?

Thanks! Looking forward to your feedback.

Trevor Chong
    Product Director @ Trainerize

6. Free Trial Period

I want to create a program where I can "sell" a 1 week free trial. With payments they have to put in a CC number before they can move on and I think that will scare everyone away. I would like for it to only require a payment if the cost is greater than .01

99 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

Thanks for suggesting this feature.

We are currently starting the planning phase with this feature and we need your feedback and use cases to ensure we build this correctly for you.

Please let us know:
    - What kind of free trial offers you are currently running?
    - Where do you/would you list your free trial offers?
    - Any program/meal plan/etc automations required on sign up?
    - How long is the trial for?
    - What happens at the end of the trial?
    - Do you want their credit card collected upfront to upsell them to another product? Or be credit card free?

Any other details you think will help us understand your needs for free trial will be extremely helpful!

Thanks!

Trevor Chong
    Product Director @ Trainerize

7. Add an "Other" option to sex

Use sex instead of gender. Allow option not to specify a biological sex.

228 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow for higher billable limit and value packages, instead of max of $500 only.

I noticed that I couldn't add one of my $799 membership packages, because you have it capped at $500. I'm trying to phase completely into Trainerize, but since I can't add this last Package option, clients have to go back to my former app just to buy this one.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  10 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sync with the Apple watch

Do you wish to strap your Apple watch to your client during sessions, or have clients use their own Apple watches in session? Leave your comments here and let us know how you would like to see all the heart rate data.

1,428 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

222 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

We are starting the design work on this feature. What metrics from the Apple Watch are the most important to you?

Thanks. Looking forward to your feedback.

Trevor Chong
    Product Director @ Trainerize.com

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base