What can we improve or add?

Sync appointments with calendar

Give trainers the ability to make appointments within the app for the client. Each client can see the time/date they meet with their trainer. I've had more than a few clients request this as an upgrade. I think it is very necessary.

148 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Grant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I agree. So it is able to sync with google callendar. This would be very helpful tool to have.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently, there is no option for clients to book personal training sessions via the app. In order to keep everything on one place and ensure that the app is all-encompassing, I believe this is a MUST for simplicity and ease.

I currently use acuity for my client / trainer booking. It would be so much easier to have everything all in one place.

For example.

I have clients that I train once a week in person and give them homework to follow on Trainerize during the rest of the week. To book in, my client has to open my calendar link (which they may have bookmarked, saved or needed to find again in an email/message) and book in their next appointment.

If my clients could book their in person appointment through trainerize, it would keep everything more streamlined.

• Clare Gangadeen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need this. Having to use my Office 365 to manage my clients makes it complicated switching between technologies. There should be a calendar whereby I can make notes of which clients I need to contact, record the notes in that appointment but also invite the client so it goes to their calendar as well.

The ability to schedule PT sessions in the calendar which will not only give reminders to the client but also notify the client through an automated email or even txt.

• Grant Pieterse IFBB PRO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With regards to the new appointment app. Thank you this is great. Could I suggest providing more options to select from, or allowing the trainer to make one?

For example, if I the trainer want the client to schedule their weekly phone consult and personal training session. The client can do so on their end and it automatically populates the calendar for both of us to see.

The second feature in the appointment calendar would be to show the times and days already taken for all clients to see. This then prevents double booking.

Thank you. Have a great day.

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are using trainerize for any of your in person clients it would be helpful to be able to charge a client either per session or package of sessions and be able to check their sessions out as they come in.

Add a client/trainer schedule for personal training. Currently I type in appointments in my iPhone calendar which is time consuming.

It would be good to have a future to book a client in a calendar for the personal training session

• House of Skinner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great is there was a way for the trainer to track the reps and weight used during their one-on-one training sessions with clients. For instance, if I check in with Adriana and she is being worked out by me, it would be great to be able to select an exercise, and record number of reps and weight used during that exercise so we can look back on progress.

• Luke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to view all of my clients session bookings and appointments on one calendar, so that when it comes to making changes to sessions, it can be found all in one place. It would also allow the trainer to view the day, or week ahead and ensure everything is scheduled.

• Dane Fischer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be a huge convenience if I were able to manage my in-person client schedule/calendar from my dashboard. Track their sessions and update the amount of session left based on the package they buy. Right now i have to use Google calendar which is not bad but definitely would prefer a simple interface on my dashboard.

• Dave Wentzel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have the ability , to monitor schedules, so the trainer can book and manage his clients, and

I'd like to add "Sync appointments and allocate or charge (redeem) from an existing package? Now that Trainerize added the Payments feature.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base