What can we improve or add?

Sync appointments with calendar

Give trainers the ability to make appointments within the app for the client. Each client can see the time/date they meet with their trainer. I've had more than a few clients request this as an upgrade. I think it is very necessary.

148 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Faith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if you could integrate Booker scheduling software with your app. I use booker for all of my appointment scheduling, retail sales and accepting payments for services.

• Dean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need a way to track what clients have paid for in the Trainerize platform.

I would like to see a way to enter, under individual client accounts, how many sessions they have paid for (personal training, group PT, and classes), and have the system deduct from the appropriate count when the client checks into that workout. Trainers will need to set whether each assigned workout is a PT workout, group PT, or class. We also need the options to set the workout as 'free' and 'bonus' so that we can assign workouts that don't deduct from the clients' paid workouts.

This can be done without an integrated payment system (until one is available) and will greatly reduce lost income errors. Right now, it is way too easy to accidentally post a workout to a client's calendar that has not been paid for. The system should alert us to the fact that a client's account balance for a particular type of session or class is $0 when we try to assign one.

• Jamie Hunter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Taking bookings via a system linked to our current calendar, like google calendar, calendy etc

• Mr KG of Holy Temple Fitness commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

that would be very helpful. also if it could be made where the site owner or other person with admin rights could see all trainer appointments so they can easily see availabili8ty for training times with all trainer and place client in that respected spot.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trainer can show availabilty for single, block or group sessions as well as classes. Also can block out diary so bookings can not be made.
    Payments to be linked with the diary and cancellations get charged or reimbursed on trainer discretion.

• Chris Lowe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can already do this, and in my opinion it's probably the apps greatest feature!

• Frank L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can do this - just sign into the app with your sign-in information on your iPad (or phone), click on 'clients' or 'select clients," select your client, click 'switch into', scroll over to calendar to find the workout (or add it with the '+'), press "track" and you're good to go. Hope that makes sense, I'm in a rush - but I do this all the time with my clients and it works great.

• Danny Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability for me to take control of physical in person training sessions, tracking stats with my iPad rather than using the clients phone, would look a lot more professional at the moment I am having to use my clients phone or ask them to fill in the stats as we go

• Kat and Bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are looking for a client scheduing format in Trainerize as well. One like (Appointy) allows you to post your available times and clients can schedule themselves in and block that space. You would still (as the trainer) need to confirm their appointment. This would be a very beneficial tool for Trainerize to have everything in one place.

• Kevin Marcoux commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if you guys could add some sort of a session tracker so I know how many sessions each client has left. When I have a busy time sometimes sessions get not counted. I currently use Google Calender to track them but to have button to tap after the time is up to burn that session would be an emmense help for us, thanks

• Billy Cowell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use another app (Setster) for scheduling client sessions. If this was integrated into Trainerize, it would be a personal trainer's notebook and scheduler.

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base