What can we improve or add?

Please allow us to copy freestyle workouts.

I would like to be able to copy freestyle workouts. For some clients I just create a meal plan, sync it with evolution nutrition, monitor it with my fitness pal in the trainerize app and then I send cardio and core programs.

They like to track their workouts using the app and I'm okay with it. I wanted to know if a client of mine would put in their weekly training program. They would do this by creating a "Freestyle Workout" for each day in the program. Can I then copy and past it for the duration of their plan?

Do they need to recreate it every time?

30 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Steven Bechtold shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is also top priority for me and my clients. I provide a workout program for each of my clients, but we like to mix it up every now and then by doing freestyle workouts usually based on exercises my clients really enjoy. It would be great to be able to copy these freestyle workouts over to multiple days without having to recreate them. Thank you.

• Carla Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have this issue too. Some clients have another program (say, stronglifts 5x5) that they do on their own and then they have my workouts. They would like to be able to copy their freestyle workouts so they can re-use them!

• Hashim Mteuzi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to clone previously completed sessions (workouts). I frequently customize my scheduled sessions on the fly, and would like to easily repeat the exact same routine without having to reprogram the customizations all over again.

Feedback and Knowledge Base