What can we improve or add?

Feedback

When in the exercise library
- See more exercises per page (all even) - I can scroll, it's not that hard. And choose between grid and list
- be able to "select all" when in custom exercises
- If I sort by something else than the default, keep it sorted like that. Now, if I for example sort by date, select 3 exercises and update thumbnails, the view will revert back to default sorting afterward. Spesially when not being able so see more exercises at once, this is not good.

When in the Overview
- If I click a link in the Recent activity, I should be taken to that specific workout/stat/plan etc. Now if I click "workout 1" it just takes me to the calendar for that person. Then I have to click AGAIN.
- Worst exampel ever: From the overview, click on a name -> opens the dashboard for that person. Click on workout they just tracked from the recent activity -> opens a NEW tab AGAIN to view the calender. Then I have to click for the THIRD time to view the workout. WTF. this should be ONE click!

And I do NOT like links opening in new tabs. I should be in control if I want that myself or not.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Elis Mar Einarsson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base