What can we improve or add?

delete images in groups

More control over the chat groups in the system, the ability to delete messages and images posted. Right now an image posted by someone can't be deleted unless the entire group is deleted.

11 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chris Davies shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rob Yontz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES please. There is another request in this forum for being able to delete messages. Please merge these into one request.

We REALLY need to be able to manage what is in threads. Please consider the following plan / strategy to implement:

1. Provide the ability to print as PDF or to save as text/PDF an entire thread.
    > for example, I have several threads I want to retain history on but no longer use. I cant delete them as I would loose the information. SO I have to rename them starting with a "z" and change the symbol so they go to the bottom of the list and aren't "symbolically" significant.

2. Provide the ability to delete by selection or all items in a thread.
    > messages, images, video meeting starts, etc. Sometimes things aren't appropriate and sometimes we need to keep a thread / group highly focused,
    >> ex: I have a group for posting my weekly group video coaching link. Some clients - lot of them actually -grab a link from weeks ago due to not knowing they need to scroll down since the threads dont auto refresh to latest entry. I would like to be able to keep this group with only the next upcoming call link on a weekly basis.

Thank you!

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% should have this feature. The ability for admins to delete comments and pictures in group chat is very necessary one...

Feedback and Knowledge Base