What can we improve or add?

Photo food logging

I like that trainerize syncs with My Fitness Pal, it would also be good if it synced with the weight watchers app - so many people are using it. But, a lot of people don't want to take the time to look up and enter all their foods in an app. They just want a quick way to journal to help them be more conscious of what they are doing, and help keep them on track. Photo food logging is an easy way to do this, and it would be really easy for Trainerize to design. A Health Coaching software called Healthie is doing it, it is super cool. A client would just take a picture of what they are about to eat ( they could also write a quick description if they wanted ) - then they would be asked "on a scale of 1-5, how on track is that meal for you". Then their daily and weekly rating would show up on the clients workout calendar. The trainer could then click on the daily rating from the calendar to get more detail - he/she could see all of the meal photos their client took and make comments or suggestions if needed. I know this would be a big hit, because it is so easy and so helpful.

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ben Becker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)