What can we improve or add?

Become more body positive, or at least make it an option for those who are!

I would love to see Trainerize become more body positive by not making clients enter their weight and making sure none of the pre-programmed plans have language or focus about/on burning calories and losing weight. I have a weight-neutral practice and am firmly committed to the principles of the Body Positive Fitness Alliance, so I would like the option to click a button to eliminate weight and measurements from my client's experience in Trainerize. I believe it would enhance overall client experience for many people who are alienated from a gym environment and choose to train at home - and highlight the true benefits of exercise, of which weight loss has been proven to be a very small benefit if one at all. Thanks for considering!

42 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nancy Trunzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also love to see this! I don't do body composition measurements of any sort with my clients. I'd love to have it so it's not prompting them for this info when they use the app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Requiring weight makes as much as sense as requiring a biceps measurement. Some people care, some do not - everyone has different reasons for working out.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work with children, as well as adults (also in a weight-neutral practice) so it is imperative that the system I use have an option to remove weight and measurements from the clients portal. I love your system, but cannot use it because of this feature.

Please give trainers the option to remove this feature.

Thank you for listening

Feedback and Knowledge Base