Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

We are continually upgrading the trainer experience within Trainerize. Let us know what additional workflows or features we can add to help make your exercise and nutrition programming experience even better!

Thanks for taking the time to suggest ideas for Trainerize.  We monitor this space frequently and this is one of the avenues we keep a pulse on what our trainers want.

Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. If an idea is under review or completed, you will be notified by email.

Thanks!

What can we improve or add?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow MyFitnessPal to sync with all data (including calorie goals and what they're actually eating).

Currently, it says clients have a low workout compliance and you can only see macros. This doesn't help with knowing their calorie goals and what they're actually eating. If you could change this then I think a lot of people would be happy as it would be such a useful tool!

464 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Nutrition Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Food journal

I’d love for there to be an option for notes in the calendar where they can track food notes, energy levels, feelings, water intake, etc so I can see day by day what they are doing. I’d also like to be able to schedule reminders to update their food journal in the calendar.

98 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Macronutrient Calculator

An in-app Macro Calculator would be helpful. One that could do the heavy lifting and either update for a single client or mass update clients macros based off of their measurements/progress. This would help for groups or group challenges.

Currently a feature in My PT Hub but not a fan of their UI.

I've brought up this idea to other training software providers and all they do is link me calculators as if I don't know how to use google lol. It would be nice to be able to do this all in-app.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow daily macronutrient planning

A great feature would be to allow trainer to set different macronutrient breakdowns daily, permitting calorie/macro cycling within the week.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Nutrition Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Photo food logging

I like that trainerize syncs with My Fitness Pal, it would also be good if it synced with the weight watchers app - so many people are using it. But, a lot of people don't want to take the time to look up and enter all their foods in an app. They just want a quick way to journal to help them be more conscious of what they are doing, and help keep them on track. Photo food logging is an easy way to do this, and it would be really easy for Trainerize to design. A Health Coaching software…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. More nutrition features

I would like more nutrition features. I’d like it so you can input their information and calculate calories and macros. Also, have a built in part, kind of like My Fitness Pal, were you can create a meal plan. I trialed other apps that had this, and it was an amazing feature.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. MORE THEN ONE MEAL PLAN GOAL

A perfect idea of Personal Trainers & Nutritionists would be to have the ability to assign more than one meal plan.

We can prescribe different diets/goals for different days and not only one!

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow hyperlinks in meal plans to recipes hosted elsewhere

I'm running with a meal plan I've created with recipes online that are hyperlinked from a source document. Uploading a PDF meal plan (without having Acrobat DC editing capability) doesn't allow clients to click a hyperlink on the meal plan to the recipes from the App, I have to email the same meal plan with hyperlinks embedded in the email. The problem is clients misplace the email amongst lots of others and it's a little messy and less convenient for them.
    My idea then is to somehow allow the uploading of hyperlinks to recipes within the meal plan function or…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add MyMacros+

I have used MyMacros+ with clients for several years. I like it and would like to see it interfaced with Trainerize

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Nutrition Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please Add Dietmaster Pro

I have been using Dietmaster Pro for over 15 Years in my training and nutritional business and would like to have them added as a addon for my nutrition planing component. Can you please do that? Thank you,

Carlos Fowler

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add my carb manager to nutrition tracking options

Connecting the my carb manager app to allow clients to track food and log nutritional goals

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Connect with MyMacros app

Rather than have only 1 app connection, allow for others like MyMacros which is way better than MyFitnessPal

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Nutrition Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. meal accountability

there should be option to just put a check mark for perticular meal instead of adding whole meal details. once meal plan is sent to client trainer just wants to know if he/she has followed it or not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Being able to set and see MACROS!

Being able to easily assign macronutrients for the client. This would REALLY help!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow a notification to be sent to the trainer when clients don’t track their food for 3+ days

It would be awesome if you could set up a notification system or an automated message that could be sent out when you clients don’t track their food for 3 + days

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have an option to have clients sync a My Macros+ Account

My Macros + is my preferred nutrition tracking app. The interface is easier to navigate and there is less questionable food data. The app was designed more for the bodybuilding crowd rather than for general health, and as a niche product I think it’d be a valuable option for Trainerize users.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

Feedback and Knowledge Base