Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

We are continually upgrading the trainer experience within Trainerize. Let us know what additional workflows or features we can add to help make your exercise and nutrition programming experience even better!

Thanks for taking the time to suggest ideas for Trainerize.  We monitor this space frequently and this is one of the avenues we keep a pulse on what our trainers want.

Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. If an idea is under review or completed, you will be notified by email.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Nutrition journal/tracking

Better nutrition plan building in the app that also allows for nutrition tracking

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Nutrition Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow different options for building workouts into the programs

Allow different options for building workouts into the programs, i.e. doesn't have to be exclusively a "circuit" or a "regular" kind of workout and can allow various elements to be added to the same workout.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. track evolution nutrition compliance with myfitnesspal

I would like to have the Evolution Nutrition meal plan set cal and macro targets and then track with MyFitnessPal for tracking compliance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add MyMacros to add-ons

MyMacros has a more detailed free version than MyFitnessPal, and allowing clients to choose which nutrition app they use would give them more freedom in their lifestyle change / progress.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Nutrition Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Nutrition compliance needs a weekday only setting

Many of my clients only track on the weekdays. I'd love to be able to set the compliance to only look at weekdays when calculating compliance percentage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to see a 7 day view of MyFitnessPal calories

It would be very useful to see the weekly view of calories/macros which can be seen in MyFitnessPal so I can recommend to my clients to fail back Cals or inc to stay within their set goals

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Nutrition Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enable Trainerize to connect with Fat Secret app

Enable Trainerize to connect with Fat Secret app not jusy MyFitnessPal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include a food database so syncing with other apps for food logging is not necessary.

Include a food database so syncing with other apps for food logging is not necessary.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to load multiple meal plans

Ability to load high macro days along with low macro days

Give client the ability to see two charts showing their low days all calories and macros. Then another chart for the high days. Have a button so they can switch from one meal plan to another so the trainer can monitor adherence.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add notes to body stats

I would like to be able to add notes to body stats. For instance when taking thigh measurements to be consistent you need to take it at the same point. So by being able to write notes on measurement site location would be very usefull

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Integrate the lose it app

Integrate lose it

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I don't know if this Belongs in Programming Workflows... Habit/Nutrition Master Programs?

How about Master Habit Programs and Instead of just personalized/individual options we should be able to shdedule them out and plug them into any clients program. Instead of only being able to do things for clients individually... Huge time suck... Thinking like procoach from precision nutrition.... What does everyone think?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Nutrition Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow nutrition data to be viewed in grams rather than percentages.

I utilize and emphasize nutrition be tracked in grams rather than percentages, since percentages are subjective to what calorie intake is and grams are an absolute number (important for protein intake especially).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Have grocery list sync with apps that do delivery service such as instacart.

Have grocery list sync with apps that do delivery service such as instacart.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Macro calculator

Auto adjust according to energy expenditure / current weight

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Nutrition only start date and program length

For those clients who have their workouts and only want macro / nutrition coaching- I don’t see a start date or program length option and they are always showing Noncompliant ( no Training plan) perhaps they could enter their own I this case ex CrossFit 4 days a week attended/ cals burned

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base