Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

We are continually upgrading the trainer experience within Trainerize. Let us know what additional workflows or features we can add to help make your exercise and nutrition programming experience even better!

Thanks for taking the time to suggest ideas for Trainerize.  We monitor this space frequently and this is one of the avenues we keep a pulse on what our trainers want.

Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. If an idea is under review or completed, you will be notified by email.

Thanks!

What can we improve or add?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BE ABLE A AS CLIENT TO ADD MORE WORKOUT

Hi there!

Many of my clients ask me that how could they add specific workouts ,example swimming, dance ect. workout as additional next to my program.
    Right now they can add - running, cycling, walking ect.

Is it possible to expands with like TRX, Dance, Swimming, Power walking, ect ?

Thanks, Simon.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Programming Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow for comments on each individual exercise

Allow trainers to write a comment or instruction on each individual exercise instead of the whole program.
    So non english speakers can write instructions in their own language.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Programming Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Better Format for Adding Exercise Targets/Notes

I'd like to have a better format for entering the parameters for the exercises. Rather than just one box, where you can only type in a single line (no matter how long), why not just have individual boxes to add in each parameter (set#, rep range, tempo, rest, rpe) as well as a section of its own for exercise notes. It just seems very unorganized to me. This was actually one of the few things My PT Hub did very well..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Scaling options for exercises

You can set scaled options for exercise. Example: Pull-ups - Ring Rows

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. blank textbox for workout programming

I would love an options to enter programming in a textbox format instead of adding movements individually. For example, if you add an option in the initial workout creation that generates a text box just like this forum for me to input my workout. Then I can add supplemental videos for odd movements. This would make it more CrossFit friendly for us trainers that are certified or programming this way.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Tabs switching between workouts/calendar/stats/etc

Saving so you can exit a workout and answer a question about calendar or another workout or where their stats we're at least check in or etc etc... Is really inefficient workflow. Build in tabs to switch between client aspects. Would also simplify the UI.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Change workouts from interval to regular after they are made

Sometimes need to change a workout from interval to regular because the client doesn’t like the way the timer works.. would be a lot easier and faster to just have the option the change a workout from interval to regular without creating a whole new one

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to add a circuit in the middle of a workout

It would be useful to have a workout that is part sets and reps and part interval workout. E.g.

Ex.1: Pull-ups (Sets & Reps)
    Ex.2: RDLs (Sets & Reps)

Ex.3-6: Squat Jumps, Plank, Jumping Lunges, Toe Taps (45 secs on, 15 secs rest)

Ex. 7: Cable Chest Press (Sets & Reps)

Hopefully that makes sense. It'd be much clearer and streamlined for our clients rather than having to make a separate interval workout.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. If I enter a workout and schedule it for multiple weeks in a row and then decide I want to delete them, there should be away to do this auto

If I enter a workout and schedule it for multiple weeks in a row and then decide I want to delete them, there should be away to do this autoMagically and not have to delete them one by one

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pause master program

Ability to pause program for single client. For example 10 week master program but they’re on holiday during week 5. The program pauses for a week and then resumes so they don’t miss a week.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Subscription future start dates DON'T wipe our current plan

When I subscribe a client to a workout program and set the start date to the future, it wipes out the current plan. They cannot be on a current plan and start a future subscription next week. Which then makes me have to set a reminder to go in there and manually do this. Please allow a client to have a current custom plan AND a future subscription program.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Create a Membership Type of Business Model (programming capabilities on trainer's side)

I want to create a membership site so I can post work outs on a day to day basis for large following of people. Normally this is done on a website. However, I think people would love to see a work out pop up that I uploaded the day before on their calendar in this app. The combination of this plus the group forums that already exist would give them the feeling of a membership site and give me the ease of uploading a workout to multiple people's calendar's in a matter of minutes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sync with polar

Syncing with polar heart monitor

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Prorated Products

Allow me to sell Products at a prorated rate. Example (12 sessions for $ 12.50) like mypthub does. This was if a client starts in the middle of the month or at the end of the week I can charge the client for the rest of their term.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow for client program segmenting within their program (stretches, warmups, etc.)

Hello! I wanted to reach out and ask if it would be possible to segment the programs section so that it could be organized into section for warm ups, workouts, stretches, etc? Each section would then click into the different workouts for that section, a way to give client an array of workouts/stretches/warmups within their section without bogging them down with a large list of workouts they have to scroll through and keeping it easy to find. I was also wondering if we could add exercises to the cardio section as well or if we can create our own cardio…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Be able to import workouts from clients plans into master plans

Was building out s master program the other day and I realized that you are not able to import from clients plans, or improve from several plans like the customized programs. So that would be an amazing upgrade

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Link Withings sleep stat analysis

Sync clients sleep patterns from health mate app on Withings

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Workout order

I would love to be able to put my programs in order. Alphabetical order is 100% not ideal.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to simply add (deliver) pre-made programs in the App

On desktop we can import/export programs now we would like to do it in App

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

Feedback and Knowledge Base