Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

We are continually upgrading the trainer experience within Trainerize. Let us know what additional workflows or features we can add to help make your exercise and nutrition programming experience even better!

Thanks for taking the time to suggest ideas for Trainerize.  We monitor this space frequently and this is one of the avenues we keep a pulse on what our trainers want.

Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. If an idea is under review or completed, you will be notified by email.

Thanks!

What can we improve or add?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New Program needed reminders via phone notification

When juggling clients and a busy life sometimes an email reminder gets lost. I would love to have a banner notification on my phone that my client will need the next program. I want to set eithe reminder for 1 week before or 6-1 days before a new program is needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Programming Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add plate loaded equipment

Add plate loaded equipment such as hammer strength.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Programming Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Format for program design similar to True Coach - calendar with auto-populating lift videos

Format for program design similar to True Coach - calendar with auto-populating lift videos .

Also, would be nice to have a free-flow block to record data instead of having to fill out a "speed" or other specific metric that may not be conducive to tracking long-term and constrains how data is recorded.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. add VIPR exercice

can you add exercises with vipr please ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add RPE and other variable to client's workout

There needs to be a way for the trainer to add RPE and additional variables with each exercise. I suggest Trainerize allow the trainer to set up multiple columns with each exercise (besides just reps and weight). This way the client will add other variables (such as RPE, affect) after they complete each set. I think this will be a real game-changer for the software.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. More tabs

Clients can track more than the tabs available, such as a fast or yoga etc. rather than just , workout/ cardio etc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Different rep and set schemes

Different rep and set schemes, and the ability to add notes/comments to each lift/exercise.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adding multiples reps and weight

When I recommend a drops set or a Myo rep, the user cannot add multiple weight or reps. The next week they can’t see what weight they used.

Thanks for listening

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adding reps and sets for personally added exercises

I have noticed that when I add my own exercises, the user cannot add weights and reps.

This would be super helpful!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Viewing weights on a specific exercise with various clients

Add a way to see clients weights all at once on a particular exercise if they are training in the same group. It helps with set-up of weights for strength groups. For example I run semi-private strength groups and have to open each clients individual app to see weights which is extremely time consuming.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. More workout videos

Increase the number of workout videos. I am Running out of options working with a couple of my clients.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be helpful to state the approximate time each workout take's.

Most classes are an hour long. If you posted the approximate time each work out took, this could help coaches plan the time allowed for warm ups and for coaching movements. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pause Feature on Training Plans

Pausing training plan for clients who have something come up, family emergency, vacation, etc. I get that you can change to end on certain date. However, I don't want client to have to start plan over. I'd like for them to be able to pick up where they left off. i.e. shift workouts forward a few 2-3 days or one week. Without having to start plan over. If there is a way to do this already, please let me know. I am still fairly new, about a year.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enter in descriptions for particular sets or circuits

Yes, I know there is a note textbox. But I would like the option to enter in short descriptions of each set, circuit, etc.
    For example, If I am building an AMRAP circuit at the end of a workout, I'd like for it to say "complete as many rounds as you can in 12 minutes" above the circuit and not just in the comment text box.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Be able to assign “classes” to your clients calendar if they participate in other activities

If clients participate in gym classes eg Bodypump, can you add a feature that lets me add this into their calendar for better scheduling

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Provide Consistent Video Thumbnails for exercise visual appeal

When viewing each plan the client needs to see a visually appealing overall look. Having similar video thumbnails of each or most exercises especially those provided by Trainerize would substantially improve the look and appeal of the app. Additionally if the exercises show start and end positions each exercise clients wouldn't always have to review the exercise video before performing the exercise.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Have a “randomize” order and rabdomize from a selection when building a workout.

When building a workout I’d like for there to be a “rabdomize” block just as the rest block works. Whithin this randomizes block the trainer can build which movements ya the randomizes will pick from.

Also a ltandomize order” option by selecting multiple boxes like when you make a multiple selection to build a superset. These “random order” selections will be put together in a box of their own, again, like the superset option.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Programming Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. clear all scheduled workouts

button to clear all scheduled workouts

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow Instagram Example Videos

Just like YouTube but short form, great for quick workout sequences

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

Feedback and Knowledge Base