Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

We are continually upgrading the trainer experience within Trainerize. Let us know what additional workflows or features we can add to help make your exercise and nutrition programming experience even better!

Thanks for taking the time to suggest ideas for Trainerize.  We monitor this space frequently and this is one of the avenues we keep a pulse on what our trainers want.

Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. If an idea is under review or completed, you will be notified by email.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create a Membership Type of Business Model (programming capabilities on trainer's side)

I want to create a membership site so I can post work outs on a day to day basis for large following of people. Normally this is done on a website. However, I think people would love to see a work out pop up that I uploaded the day before on their calendar in this app. The combination of this plus the group forums that already exist would give them the feeling of a membership site and give me the ease of uploading a workout to multiple people's calendar's in a matter of minutes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Programming Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Prorated Products

Allow me to sell Products at a prorated rate. Example (12 sessions for $ 12.50) like mypthub does. This was if a client starts in the middle of the month or at the end of the week I can charge the client for the rest of their term.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Programming Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Be able to import workouts from clients plans into master plans

Was building out s master program the other day and I realized that you are not able to import from clients plans, or improve from several plans like the customized programs. So that would be an amazing upgrade

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Link Withings sleep stat analysis

Sync clients sleep patterns from health mate app on Withings

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Workout order

I would love to be able to put my programs in order. Alphabetical order is 100% not ideal.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to simply add (deliver) pre-made programs in the App

On desktop we can import/export programs now we would like to do it in App

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. To be able to set reoccurring calendar events permanently. Currently it seems that there is a 4 month limit

I wish to be able to set up a calendar reoccurrence (Monthly client check ins) that are permanent. Currently it seems that i am limited to four months then i have to set up the reoccurrence again.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Better integration with Squarespace

More Squarespace integration for purchasing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. are you sure

Please add an "are you sure" option to the workout builder when clicking escape on the keyboard.

with the new touch bars on the Macbook's I accidentally hit the escape button and it sucks to lose all my work by accident.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow assigning Master Programs or adding Subscribers to MPs via tag or group!

I can use filters in the Clients view to message, tag, etc. but I can't do the same when assigning a Master Program to a large group of people. It's SUPER ANNOYING. I forget that you can't do it every time I run a challenge, and I've gone and tagged everyone in the challenge (or added them to a group) and then when it's time to assign or subscribe the Master Program, i have to go in and individually select each name manually.
    Ideal workflow:
    Go to Master Program > Select program > Select Add Subscribers or Copy to/Client's program... …

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Having more than one method of training in a workout.

I like to create hybrid workouts for my clients that involve starting with strength training, then moving into a circuit style training and then ending in a various timed, HIIT or Tabata type workout. Right now you can only choose one training method and it would be nice to be able to add in all three styles into one workout.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I wish that there was a library of ONLY what I've uploaded vs having to filter through all of the videos within trainers.

It would be nice to have a completely separate library that shows just my videos that I've uploaded. It's horrible having to filter through everything specially when I don't use more than half.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow scheduling trainings from the master program to clients calendar.

I need to have the ability to schedule selected trainings from the masterplan to specific days of the week in clients calendar. So they get training notifications (as in custom programs) and are able to "check in" to a training. Also option for progressions would be very great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Disable training from clients if they are strictly nutrition only. How to turn off automatic training messages to client?

Disable training from clients if they are strictly nutrition only. How to turn off automatic training messages to client?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When clients are swapping exercises into their program, give them the ability to save it for that day or save it for the entire plan.

If a trainer has a large number of clients, allowing the client to make this edit saves the trainer a lot of time. When online trainers charge by the hour, saving time doing small tasks like that will allow us to put more time into more important tasks for a better overall experience.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Expand exercise library.

Things such as dynamic and static stretches, plyometrics, exercises with boxes, agility drills, cardio category including machines and steppers. and also the ability to sort exercises by its functionality not just body part, like "agility" or "jumps"
    We picked your platform over many others and we really like it, please help us improve our services.
    Regards

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Be able to rename progression workouts.

For example:

When you create "Week 1 - Circuit" and then add progressions for the next two weeks, it would be nice to re-name the progressing weeks as "Week 2 - Circuit, Week 3 - Circuit" so the client doesn't get confused.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pull a weight report of everyone in a certain program

Be able to take a group and create healthy competition for weight and a check in weekly
    With whole group

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base