Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

We are continually upgrading the trainer experience within Trainerize. Let us know what additional workflows or features we can add to help make your exercise and nutrition programming experience even better!

Thanks for taking the time to suggest ideas for Trainerize.  We monitor this space frequently and this is one of the avenues we keep a pulse on what our trainers want.

Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. If an idea is under review or completed, you will be notified by email.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Give trainer the option(visible/not visible) to give client a "start" date button and a "reset button" to start over the workout program.

There appears to be mainly two kinds of Trainerize Trainer/Fitness clientell using this software.
    The trainers/fitness companies that want tracking and more control over their clients, and the trainers/fitness companies that want a more "hands off" approach, such as selling online programs, or month memberships to access their custom built programs.

This idea/request is for a "hands off" approach:

Give trainer the option(visible/not visible) to allow the client a "start button" to schedule a pre-made workout calendar that the trainer built by copying it from a "dummy" client. This would allow the trainer to copy the workout over to the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make each cardio set more distinguishable with colour coding

The cardio interface when a client inputs their data as they train is complex enough as it is, considering they may only be asked by their training to report on 1-2 pieces of information out of the 6 currently available.

Skipping down to the next set is unnecessarily difficult, especially if they are required to do many short intervals, as it's so hard to see where one set ends and another begins. Could you colour code alternating sets, such as from white to pink so that a client can rapidly input their data without searching so hard for it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. put the "hide workouts" feature/option back.

The hide workout feature was extremely useful. The ability to add a client's entire program to his/her training plan and making only the ones you want them to do during a particular cycle is MUCH more effective than deleting/re-adding.

Also makes for a "cleaner" plan in terms of customer interface as their plan isn't strewn with things they're not currently doing.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Administrator privileges

Administrators should be able to 'add a workout to today' that isn't predetermined by workouts in the current program. It would be great to create a new and potentially one off program on the spot. This would help me greatly when I am working 1 to 1 with clients and need to prescribe spontaneous work for them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The trainee checks into the location where they are training

So the trainee checks into the plan or location where they are training. That way the trainer can keeps tabs that they are training and not just completing the program by checking on it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to upload more to meal plan

Right now I can only upload one off for a meal plan. It would be more efficient and user friendly to the clients to navigate if we can break load multiple files so they can go directly to their needs without scrolling through one crazy long document.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add ability to shift scheduled workouts to any date

Currently the only option to reschedule workouts is to shift it to "today." Add the function to shift pre-scheduled workouts to any date. This is helpful in the case where a client is recovering from injury or illness and has to reschedule more than one workout.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Auto respond automatic invitation link , instead of manually.

Allow trainer a link to auto respond client after purchase through paypal/credit card to get an automatic invitation, instead of manually. This would allow trainers to send clients an automatic invitation/consultation, so then the trainer can simply copy and paste workout templates based on their submitted answers. This saves trainer from manually inviting client based off of PayPal submitted email address. This would work well for non-local/overseas clients that are being trained online.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The webapp nor the Android app appear to be synced to my timezone? as a result I have to manually keep adjusting the dates.

This is not a suggestion it is a problem I am facing and I need someone to help me out. And I just couldn't find a place where we can ask questions regarding issues faced in running the platform instead of giving suggestions only. I am on the trial version and until this is sorted out although I love the platform and app I wont be able to use it much in this part of the world.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. link the Mysetmore app!

I use a app for booking called mysetmore. It is a very usefull app and I think that it would be great to link the use od that app to my trainerize site!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make the "sort by" function work. On the progress pictures section, there is a "sort by" function that is disabled.

Make the "sort by" function work. On the progress pictures section, there is a "sort by" function that is disabled. When you or a client view the progress pictures, they are displayed most recent to earliest, left to right. So basically our eyes read left to right, so to compare pictures you have to look at the far right one and then look left. Progress pictures should be displayed left to right to get the proper effect.

Don't understand why there is a "sort by" button at all if it is disabled.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hello. We are attempting to receive customer service by asking a PResale question. However. we are disappointed that you don't offer profess

Hello. We are attempting to receive customer service by asking a PResale question. However. we are disappointed that you don't offer professional or even business level customer service. We received a "pot head" reply from Trainerize when we asked them to show us an example before we give them our money. When we asked for an example one pot head sent us to this website that displayed this This "Trainerize site is not found.
    Please check the address you typed in." www.example.trainerize.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Let clients assign workout templates that you give them access to

Let clients choose from a list of templates/folders that they have bought from the trainer. Allow clients to populate on calendar the template they chose, and then switch to the next template after they have completed it. This will allow clienst to select from different training programs/templates as they progress. This would allow the trainer to "sync" additional templates/training programs if the client purchased additional training programs or up sells.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Connect with the Punchpass software!

Punchpass has a really cool idea with tracking clients and organizing your schedule. Maybe, look into it?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A "Fitness Feed" for all of my clients

I think it would be very useful to create a social newsfeed section. Clients would access the feed to see what workouts other clients are scheduled to have or have completed. It would also be good to include the trainer's personal workouts as well, as I find that my clients are usually very interested on what exercises I include in my own workouts. A client would post their progress as well as pictures and short videos. This can be useful as it may provide an extended support system for many individuals. Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Automatically disable client using the calendar

Instead of just adding workouts and reminders in the calendar, allow trainers to automatically add an option to disable the client automatically in the calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base