Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

We are continually upgrading the trainer experience within Trainerize. Let us know what additional workflows or features we can add to help make your exercise and nutrition programming experience even better!

Thanks for taking the time to suggest ideas for Trainerize.  We monitor this space frequently and this is one of the avenues we keep a pulse on what our trainers want.

Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. If an idea is under review or completed, you will be notified by email.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set Up Trainerize to allow us to view whole programs, not just individual workouts

When writing our programs, it would be great if we could write a whole program (multiple days), on a single screen. Having to jump between screens (workout to workout) to make sure we're keeping reps, sets consistent and programs balanced is a bit of a pain and very time consuming. If we could jump on one screen to write out entire program (or at least most of it), I think the software would go next level for us at our facility!

614 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

31 comments  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow individual customizations on top of master programs

Be able to add individual workouts, auto-messages on top of master programs so you can add another layer of customization.

328 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

This is something that we are looking into. What additional customizations are you looking for?

Please leave us some comments on some ways you might layer things on top of your program.

Thanks!

3. Streching

With working out many trainers do not incorporate stretching, creating an area on the app that we can build add custom stretches and Yoga as well.

163 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More automated Message customization options

More automated Message customization options. Id like the ability to:
    1. send a message when a client misses a set number of workouts.
    2. send a message when a client logs in for a set number of workouts.
    3. send a message based on pre set crieria ( Ex: send message if client Resting HR is above 60. Send message when over/under on calories )

187 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  14 comments  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add small group training format. Ability to add entire group stats or each person quickly

For small groups it would save a lot of time if we would add group workouts to a group of people.

This would work for small group and semi private clients.

There could be two options for tracking.

1. The clients track their own stats (ideal for small groups)

2. With in the same view/page you could add stats for multiple people in a given workout with out having to switch in and out of clients to add stats (ideal for semi private)

This is a must have feature. Right now stat tracking for more than one client at a…

118 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Summary of macros deltas in dashboard.

Would love to input dates and see overall how many calories/carbs/fat/protein they were over/under.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Re-set the Cardio input options so you can set a time AND a HR zone eg 30 seconds at 90-100% HRmax

For programming interval training, we need to be able to offer guidance on time as well as intensity levels eg sprint at 90-100% HRMax for 30 seconds then jog for 1 min at 70-75% HRmax. Your current settings only allow you to set either time OR HR zone.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Connect to my Facebook Page for my trainer business NOT my FB Profile

Allow Trainerize to connent with a Facebook Page for a personal trainer. I don't necessarily want to use my Facebook Profile page.

143 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. make it so that we color code our notes in each costumers profile.

Even the use of one extra color would be great. I have weekly calls with my clients and I use the notes section to write new notes during each call. I would love to be able to highlight some notes so that I can quickly scan and see certain past notes that I have left. Right now my only way to do this is by using CAPS!

Thanks

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

This is an interesting feedback. If we allowed different color codes, how would you use the colors?

If you could help give us some practical use cases of your daily use, that would really help us flesh this out.

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base