Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4301 results found

1. The ability to format text in the workout instructions

It would be nice to have the ability to format text in the workout instructions (i.e. bold, italics, underline, bullet, number, etc). I think it would help make instructions more clear and appear more professional.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Autosave stats on workouts without completing the workout

Right now you cant go back to dash in the middle of recording a workout without all of your stats being erased. You have to save and rate an incomplete workout, go back and check what you need to check, and then go back and finish, or discard everything and then put everything all over again. You should be able to check your calendar, dash, training program, and profile in the middle of recording your stats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Multiple Porton Habits Based on Training, Non-training days

When I subscribe a client to a portion control habit using hand shapes, it allows me to choose which days they should follow this habit,

But I would like to be able to subscribe them to two different portion control habits so that they can eat more on training days and less on non-training days.

Please make it possible to subscribe a client to the same habit twice for variations in the amount.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Flodesk integration

I would love to have native integrations to be able to send automatic messages when a new client purchases a program or is deactivated etc. I'm mostly looking at TrainerizePay integration with email. Right now, I have to use Kajabi and do several zaps using Zapier to first sell products over $1,000 (which are nearly all my products) and Kajabi has a native integration to connect to my email. If Trainerize Pay would ever accept payment over $1,000 USD I would definitely want the same type of email integration so that I can tag new customers and send them the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Notes tab for clients pages

Have a tab or section under each clients profile for trainers to take notes. I have multiple clients with injuries and I like keep track of what is going on/what they are telling me during our appointments. It would be helpful to have a place in their trainerize profile to have it stored.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to see the option of attaching a picture or video in clients dashboard under trainers notes.

Sometimes i like to add a picture of whiteboard explanation or video demo of workout. This is something they need to refer back to and is handy to have in their notes.
    i can post pics and videos in messages and group chats in but eventually over time you have to go through messages to revert back to it. Is there a way of posting and keeping it in daily notes in the dashboard?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Let us edit/delete comments

When we leave comments on the calories section, pictures or exercise replies, we can't edit or remove them like we can in the chat. I'd like the ability to unsend/delete and edit them please.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow Habit Coaching without Fitness Coaching

I am both a health coach and fitness coach. I'd love to use Trainerize to allow my non-fitness clients to simply track habits, with no access to the Fitness portion of Trainerize.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Zapier  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. more metrics in the exercise library.... watts (power), inches (height)

more options when writing and monitoring workouts. great that you can collect data for reps, weight, distance etc, but more required

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Roku TV app

People want to see the workouts on the big screen. Would be nice If app was available in app stores of streaming devices like Roku,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Alternative Exercises

I'd love the option to have a client easily swap out an exercise if they do not have the necessary equipment available. This would be helpful for those who may only have gym access a few days a week or if their gym doesn't have necessary equipment. I have a done-for-you program that doesn't require much customization so it'd be nice to give them the option of swapping an exercise. Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Faster live video messaging (like Marco Polo)

Video messages are not quite long enough but more importantly they take forever to upload which takes up so much of our time. It would be great to have an improved form of video messaging. (Marco polo style would be great as it is quick and easy to use)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Color Code Programs

Would like to be able to color code programs, almost like a tag... Even basic Green, Yellow, Red... That way I know which ones needs work or which are fully complete... Would also like to be able to drag over the menu to be able to see the full program and phase name.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add tooltips for buttons in Clients web page view

Please add tooltips for the Archive, Delete, Resend and Export buttons on the Client Page in Web View.

I know this is not a very important feature, but I think it is so easy to be implemented that there's no reason to not do it. It also offers us Trainers a more clear understanding of the Dashboard we're working on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Connect to Fitindex scale

Fitindex gives the ability to calculate anthropometrics from body fat to protein and BMR

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Editing programs for clients who have future start dates on predesigned programs

When a client buys a predesigned program that has a fututre start date we are unable to make adjustments to that program without making adjustments to everyone who has subscribed to that program. Can we please have it load to the clients profile at the date of purchase and then still allow it to load to the clients profile on the start date.

Example: A client buys a predesigned at home workout program but they needs one modification due to limitations for whatever reason so we need to adjust one thing on their program. We are unable to do that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow clients to see the coming week

It would be helpful if the client could see their training program for the coming week. For instance, if they're current training program ends on Sunday and their new training program starts on Monday, they cannot see or schedule the workouts for the new program until Monday morning. I have one client who was starting Week 4 on a Monday, but tried to schedule her workouts on Sunday so she accidentally scheduled her Week 3 workouts since the Week 4 workouts were not available yet. I have plenty of clients who like to see the workouts coming up in advance…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Different cable exercise for different attachments

Due to the pandemic, there is an increase in functional trainers which are all pulley based, as well as an increase in at home cable like systems, resistance bands with handles etc. It would be great to see different types of cable attachment workouts like standing row with rope, floor seated close grip pull down, 1 leg up lat pull with cable, rear delt bent over 1 arm reverse flye with cable... cables are amazing and versatile. Other than that this app is amazing!!!!!!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Clients sign waivers with finger on their app

On the app Mind Body the professional usually has a waiver and/or agreement that the client can review and sign with their finger.
    This is better than having them view the document, print off, sign, scan and email back. Plus an electronic version on the app through your system seems much more safe.
    I would love to know that my clients can access it first before beginning any exercise programs.
    Maybe an electronic version of the Par-Q would also help with boxes for them to check. All of these additions would help the trainers using this product feel more safe.

1,448 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base