Fitness - Training, Nutrition and Habits

We are continually upgrading the trainer experience within Trainerize. Let us know what additional workflows or features we can add to help make your exercise and nutrition programming experience even better!

Thanks for taking the time to suggest ideas for Trainerize.  We monitor this space frequently and this is one of the avenues we keep a pulse on what our trainers want.

Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. If an idea is under review or completed, you will be notified by email.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Apple iWatch to synch w Trainerize

I would appreciate my trainer to view all my activity / steps etc.

Add Apple Health as well.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  iPhone App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Set Up Trainerize to allow us to view whole programs, not just individual workouts

When writing our programs, it would be great if we could write a whole program (multiple days), on a single screen. Having to jump between screens (workout to workout) to make sure we're keeping reps, sets consistent and programs balanced is a bit of a pain and very time consuming. If we could jump on one screen to write out entire program (or at least most of it), I think the software would go next level for us at our facility!

662 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Be able to program regular/circuit/interval styles in one workout

When building a workout it would be useful to be able to use multiple formats- ie: regular and interval, rather than having to make them separately.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Programming Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow for check in forms to be completed through Trainerize where clients can update lots more information.

We need a space within each clients file for them to update check in details in full.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Message Deactivated Clients

Give trainers the ability to message deactivated clients without having to reactivate them. This way we can reach out and see if they are interested in starting training again. Great marketing tool to have

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Actually sync myfitness pal food diary entry data.

You only sync very minimal amount of data from myfitness pal. Would be very helpful if you could see food diary entries and what they’re eating to determine gaps in nutritional habits.

Just sync what clients do in my fitness pal. I’m actually shocked that I need to make this obvious suggestion.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow voice chat in messenger

Just like iMessage, Facebook messenger, and Instagram dm you’re allowed to send voice recorded messages. This will be great because sometimes some information I want to pass to my clients is too much to write and too busy to get them on the phone. This will be more convenient for both parties

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Enroll a client into a Program without disrupting their Training Plan.

I have clients with individual training plans, AND group programs.

Rather than customizing a Program, is it possible to keep the Training Plan and Program separate, but still displayed on the client's calendar together?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Programming Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Meal Plan programming able to be combined with workout programming.

I would love to be able to add custom meal plans to the custom workout programs in order to deliver a full package to the client in 1 program.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Leave the option - Laptop version for clients

Many of my clients is a bit angry bacause your new update which comes on the 31 st of marc.
    Roughly 20-25% of my clients use Laptop version when they do my programs. (because the visible of the screen - BIGGER)

Just to see...

Right now I have 175 clients. If I lose 15% of it that means 26 clients will leave me because they can not enjoy only the small mobile screen.
    For me it means a lot. Not sure but can be an option!

I do not want this new update at all!

Thanks.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Webapp  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The option to purchase multiple products

The option to purchase multiple services. I have people on weekly challenges who cannot purchase future active testing services and add PTs to their regime. This option would greatly improve the Hybrid training services I offer, meeting up with them and not being able to sell them another product is frustrating for both.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Clients should be able to set goals through app so trainers can customize around it

Clients goals will change along the way, it’s great to set goals with a trainer but clients will change their minds along the way and should be able to set them, and trainers should customize programs along side with those goals personally set by clients themselves

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would really like a "Like" function for client activity.

To be able to quickly acknowledge them without having to send a full message! Just like on FB or IG, to be able to simply "Like" that they checked in for cardio.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Webapp  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow live video via group chat

To be able to do live video via group chat would negate having to have a fb group for each trainerize group which would help tremendously

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ALLOW CLIENTS TO SEE THEIR PRESCRIBED MACROS

It would be great if our clients could see the macros that we've prescribed to them.

This could be shown in their dashboard titled as "Calorie & Macronutrient Goals"

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow more customization of branded app

I would like to see more customization choices for those who, like myself, have purchased a branded app.

It's great that we can upload our logos, customize splash landing screen, banners and colors, but at the end of the day, the actual interface of every single own branded Trainerize app is the SAME!!!

I appreciate that making an app and adding all these things to it is a lot of work, but when we purchase one it's to have our business stand out. Therefore we don't necessarily want our app to look like that of the next trainer that comes…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Overall Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add a Blog spot/page to the app

Allow for an additional tab on the dashboard for a blog spot. Adding blog posts add value to online personal training, especially when the clients do not have to go to another site to obtain new articles from their trainer.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow to reply to clients in voice message.

Allow to reply to clients in voice message.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Comment on each exercise

The ability to comment notes for each exercise to input RPEs and other values other than reps and weight, like a red or blue band and such

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The ability to enter a scheduled session when working in person with a personal trainer

I have some clients who I schedule at home workouts along with in person training. Having the ability to schedule a training session let’s them use there calendar for both in person and online.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Fitness - Training, Nutrition and Habits

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base