Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4386 results found

1. Ability to mass send auto messages with all your clients calendars, that is not attached to a master program.

Being able to bulk edit, delete, and send auto messages to all clients that is not attached too master program. Each client has different programming for theirs individual goals, so its very annoying to schedule them like that when I want to send basic reminders for Nutrition, and exercise that applies to all clients the same regardless of their program type.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Product purchases should have an option for No Expiration Date.

Currently, every product sold in Trainerize has an expiration date. The max time is currently 3 years (36 months) I would like my clients to have access to their purchase forever.

That's like Tony Horton showing up to my door tomorrow and saying, "Hey that P90X program you bought 15 years ago is expired, I want it back now.: lol.

Thanks for taking the time!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Train yourself without using client seat

It would be great to have a free client seat for the trainer without having to use one of their client seats within their paid membership. I like using the app for my own programs and logging weight/photos but I’m my own coach. I’d like to be able to use the app and still have that client spot open for an actual paid client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Record group calls so they can be watched by group members who are unable to attend scheduled call

The ability to record group video calls and upload them into the group chat so that members of the group/challenge can watch/listen to the call at their convenience if they were unable to attend the scheduled call due to work, timezone difference, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New Client Type For In Person Coaching

I use Trainerize to plan sessions and keep track of my clients exercise progress mostly, Only a few benefit from habit tracking and the ability to set up an online plan for them to do independently.

Please can we have a new client type for in-personal coaching, which is cheaper and doesn't give the client in-app access or any other features. I don't need the ability to take payments from clients either as this is done by bank trainsfer.

To confirm, the in-person coaching option should still have a dashboard so I can still see their steps, calories, MFP and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Exclude recipes with specifc ingredients.

While you can filter broad concepts like fish, meat, dairy, etc. There are many ingredients that customers may not eat and it would be so helpful to just eliminate any recipe that includes that ingredient. Conversely, it would be helpful to have alternative ingredients listed to swap out. For example, I don't eat sweet potatoes - so what can I included in this recipe that is close to an equal substitution.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I wish you could select multiple meals that you would like for 2-3 weeks at a time and it would pair up recipes with similar ingredients.

I wish you could select multiple meals that you would like for 2-3 weeks at a time and it would pair up recipes with similar ingredients so you could grocery shop accordingly, and maybe get better deals on ingredients because you'd have larger portions bought at any given time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Update the ui/ux. It looks real clunky and out dated.

The trends for ui/ux in the space are moving forward. we need to keep up. Were falling behind drastically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. select specific expiry date when adding session credits

Being able to choose the exact expiry date for credits would be much better than just selecting weeks/days/months.

When planning ahead and adding sessions before payments have been taken...sessions expire after 3 months however if I add them on the 20th, for example, they are then going to expire around 10 days before they're due to. It'd be helpful if sessions could be added with a start and end date which can be preset in advance.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Compact treadmill with incline Workout Exercise

There are several compact treadmills with incline features available on the market that are suitable for home use. Here are a few options to consider:

Relife Sports 2 in 1 Folding Treadmill: This treadmill features a unique 2-in-1 design that allows you to use it as both a walking treadmill and a running treadmill. It offers a manual incline adjustment with three levels of incline.

NordicTrack T 6.5 Si Treadmill: This treadmill offers a compact design with a foldable frame for easy storage. It features a 10% incline capability, allowing you to adjust the intensity of your workouts. Additionally, it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Body Graph Showing Muscles worked

Like on the app Hevy, I would love a summary for my clients to be able to see which muscles they have worked/are working after/during their workouts.
    A body graph with highlighted muscles.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow us to copy and schedule a previous Workout of the Day into a main program

Sometimes you'll create a Workout of the Day that turns out to be a gem. It would be handy if I could simply import that workout into a training program but right now, I need to re-build that workout from scratch. It won't even let me re-schedule that workout for the same client so that we can repeat the workout.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Spanish

We need the Custom language, Spanish please please 😔

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add scheduled time off to calendar

Show trainer time off in the calendar. At the moment it just shows as empty days which can make scheduling tricky. It would be handy if the scheduled time off showed within the main calendar schedule.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow for printing recipes from the mobile app

For printers that connect wirelessly to a mobile device, it would be helpful to allow for printing of recipes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Could we be given the ability to change a Master workout once it's assigned to a client

It would be great that once we assign a Master Program or workout that we could edit it just for that client without editing the master copy. (If this can be done, I would love to know how). I know how to do it during the workout with a substitution, but you have to keep doing that. Or better yet, let the substitution stay with that workout once it's made. Either way it would be nice to edit them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A filter for exercises that have already been assigned into a client's program in the past.

When long term clients are looking for something new and refreshing, its hard to know if I have already assigned a certain exercise in the past without scouring their old programs. For long term clients that would be painful. If there was a filter that I could apply that would eliminate the possibility of me assigning an exercise that they have already done then I would know for certain that I am providing a program that is completely new to them in terms of exercise selection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Product automations for current clients not just new!

Please make the product automations for current clients not just new clients. It makes no sense that the automations wouldn't work for current clients.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adding two nutrition goals (high/low days) and two meal plans

Some clients are following a higher calories/carb meal plan on training days and lower calories/carbs on rest days. I'd love to be able to include two pdfs in the meal plan section and two nutrition goals.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Full Access to Edit Exercises

Currently we can change system videos to our own. But we can't fully edit exercises with our own instructions? The instructions aren't always accurate with the exercise and not covering key points needed. I'm getting better instructions from ChatGPT.
    I know we can create our own but I don't want my clients to lose their progress! You've already gave us the option to do our own video so why not let us add our own instructions?
    Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base