Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4409 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. auto fields

Using auto fields in areas like workout instructions and program overview would be huge.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Import existing program, and have app automate exercise videos matched to it.

Similar to myfitnesspal with recipes, after you put in the ingredients, myfitnesspal pal matches it to their database and asks you to review before finalizing. If we could import existing programs, and have trainerize match with heir video library and allow for review, this would be a whole new level for this platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sign-up flow with ability to pick a fitness level or training type then automatically gives the related programs

I would like to create a subscription and within that subscription have a list of training plans available. This way once the client subscribe he or she can chose which trainig plan they want to start with first based on the training plan I have included in the package.

Example if the created 3 different programs (Beginner, Fat Loss, Muscle Build). Once the client signs up they can chose which program fits their goal, and the automation picks the right program.

Anytime, they can switch between the 3 levels and the program changes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the workout builder window a fullscreen window.

Workout builder should be a full screen window. It would allow for more features to be available for building the workout but I also like to be able to see the entirety of a workout that I'm building. However, it's all crammed into this tiny window, which also doesn't always format well, depending on what browser you're using.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Interval Timer: Ability to access the workout and begin at what ever exercise the client chooses

When people are using the interval timer, occasionally they are kicked off and have to restart the workout because a phone call came through, wireless service issues, or phone glitches, etc. It would be great to have the ability to access the workout and choose what segment of the workout you want to begin at. For instance, if you got kicked off and wanted to restart the workout, you could start if from the point where you got kicked off instead of having to begin at the very beginning. If people get kicked off at the end of their routine,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow the timer to rotate when being used by clients

When my clients use their apple tv or chromecast to air play their interval timer and workout with their home systems, the timer does not rotate so they cannot maximize their TV screen. Allow the rotation within the timer on their mobile devices so that when they airplay or connect to their tv, the whole tv screen is used.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add workout builder tab

I'm trying to add workouts but can't find where to do it. Itt needs to be more user friendly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. allow trainer to view as a client

When im working with the program adding things and creating workouts and plans for my clients i would like the option to see what they are seeing. so it would be nice to view the website or app as if i was a client.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. get the my plate app for calorie tracking

From mine and my clients experience with calorie counting and nutrition the my plate app works more efficiently than myfitnesspal, and it is simple to understand.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it possible to track clients workouts that are onsite with a trainer. It would be easier to convert clients as well.

Trainers should be able to record live sessions as they are happening. Clients would be more likely to sign up for an additional monthly fee if they see us working with it everyday.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add scaling to workout templates

I like how I can create a workout template and use it for several clients, but once I add that workout to their calendar, I can't swap individual exercises for substitution exercises or add scaling options for clients with bad knees, shoulders, etc...

For this, the only option I see is to add a whole new template just for one client rather than have them follow a similar routine where I can delete and exchange "weighted dips" for "machine assisted dips", for example, while they recover from a work-related injury.

If I get to the point where I have 50-60…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. infographic

Infographic or animation marketing video explaining how online personal training works from a client perspective that we can use on our websites to help increase conversion rates. A lot of prospects don't really grasp the concept of online personal training so a captivating video animation will help clear up the message to drive sales.

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Onefitstop Integration

integrate with onefitstop

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow clients to add one whole cardio session with multiple exercises.

Clients should be able to add cardio as one event, adding in each exercise, duration and resistance and submitting it as one whole cardio session. Also, if they've done a 'workout' too with resistance exercises they should be able to tie them together identifying it as the same session.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fully functional demo for prospective new clients

It would be great if there were a fully functional demo within the app so I could send an install link to prospective new clients and they could view and go through exactly what the app can do and how a program that I load for them would look and how they would track it. Show how different other apps sync to trainerize (especially myfitnesspal). I think it would really help to sell an online program with Trainerize as a selling point.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make the activities graph less confusing

The Activities graph in its current state is a little confusing. For one the color for workouts on the graph is green when they are represented as blue in the calendar and cardio is blue in the graph but green in the calendar. More importantly it's odd that the "workout graph" is a graph of ALL exercises performed regardless if it was cardio or a planned workout yet there is a separate graph just representing cardio. It would make more sense to have 1 line for workouts (blue) and 1 for cardio (green) so that each type of activity can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would love to be able to modify client workouts and made adjustments from the app version!

it's annoying that i can only make adjustments to my clients' plans while on my computer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base