I suggest you ...

Allow trainers to upload additional pdf files such as waiver forms.

124 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Joel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To add to this idea, it would be nice to upload PDF's to a client's dashboard so they always have access when they log in. If you have a client with low back pain, you could upload a resource to their profile that they can always see. This allows you to provide targeted educational content to someone's profile that they can always reference

• Britt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have digital signature capabilities too, not every client will have access to a scanner

I have two groups that require very different intake information taken. It would be cool to have one form password protected which would give the client access to it.. These are people being sent to me via unique source. or at the least a toggle where by the client would select the intake form them selves. I would leave an explanation to guide them to either one.

• Kate Saynor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wanted to upload some 'Grocery list ideas' as well as a nutritional plan PDF, but it only allows me to upload one. This solution above to upload numerous PDFs would help solve this issue.

This would be very helpful. We could simply upload our own custom forms instead of using or editing the built-in forms if we so choose. I would LOVE this!

Feedback and Knowledge Base