I suggest you ...

Give Clients the option to film video of an exercise for trainer review

It would be great to give clients the ability to shoot a short clip of them performing an exercise for the trainer or coach to review form and make suggestions. I know for a fact this will give our clients a more personal connection and better retention eliminating the need to seek in house trainers for additional coaching.

409 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ryan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I would REALLY like to see video instant messaging. I'm currently doing this through text and I really want to get away from clients having my mobile number.

• David commented  · 

I second this!

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes! or integrate with something like coaches eye or huddle and then allow us to save the videos (and progress picks would be good too) to a workout and exercise so if you go to review workout their latest video of each exercise is there for review with a commenting system

• Ian McKay commented  · 

Much Needed - no way around it

• Isabelle St-Jean commented  · 

It's a must! There is no other way to assess the clients' technique than to look at it and it is certainly not convenient to do it via Skype in terms of Internet connection, timing and scheduling. Please add the option, that's one crucial element that's left to make the platform even more complete!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Do we think this is going to get done? This would be absolutely amazing!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add this feature! It would be most helpful if they could add video to the progress photos area, as well as within message. That way when my client has a question on an exercise, they can quickly video and send to me to review while they're doing the exercise and its fresh in their mind. Additionally, many of the skills my clients are working on will only show their progress in a video as they are mostly aesthetic athletes (circus performers, aerialists, pole artists, bodyweight athletes). Would prefer this as an easy in-app addition, rather than some zap add-on for the convenience of my clients.

• Carlo Kapojos commented  · 

This really needs to be taken care of ASAP! Why isn't this done yet? The idea was posted on februari 2016!

Please get this video option in-app for us, Trainerize!

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes! a rival online pt platform does this. I think it is their best selling point!

• K Star commented  · 

great idea!

• Clare Gangadeen commented  · 

I would love this too, currently have to ask clients to send WhatsApp

• Caitlin commented  · 

I definitely thought that this was a feature, and am super bummed it's not. So I would LOVE to have this an option for my clients.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Absolutely! As I'm a running coach, I definitely need this feature!
        I actually thought that would of course be included in any online training platform, so I'm a little disappointed now that it's not there :( Would need to consider my choice for the platform that I'll use in the future for sure!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please please follow through really would like to see my clients form prior to building workout to keep them safe and not give them anything they do not have the proper movement pattern for!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Trainerize needs this. One thing PT Distinction has that is making me stay with them for the moment. As soon as trainerize gets it. I'll consider changing. My clients need to send me videos of them doing exercises so I can check their form. Without this feature I feel like I cannot do my job properly. Please, make this a feature ASAP!

• Jeremy commented  · 

This is an absolute must. Been crying out for this feature for months. This will be a game changer!

• Anonymous commented  · 

this is so key. Would take this app to the next level

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base