I suggest you ...

Use a comma or a dot when entering a weight

It's not possible to enter a weight with a decimal when your phone is set to a local that uses a comma instead of a dot. In Nordic countries at least we write 50,5 and not 50.5, and when entering a weight, the keypad only shows a comma. On android, you have both options.

My solution would be similar to MyFitnessPal, where it doesn't matter if you use a comma or a dot, it changes automatically to a dot so it's always correct and you can't make an error, even if you want to.

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Elis Mar Einarsson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Elis Mar Einarsson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll add to this:
        When using the "next" arrow/button on the keypad (at least on Android, haven't tracked on iPhone myself), it sometimes changes to an "enter" button mid set, and sometimes after entering reps.

Probably something with the way the table is created or the fields are marked and somehow they loose connection. Would be nice to have each set connected so that you can always press "next field" instead of having to press the field it self.

Feedback and Knowledge Base