What can we improve or add?

Sync with the Apple watch

Do you wish to strap your Apple watch to your client during sessions, or have clients use their own Apple watches in session? Leave your comments here and let us know how you would like to see all the heart rate data.

550 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTrevor (Product Director, Trainerize) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

103 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Use of the iwatch as a fitness/health tool is expanding quickly now. Important to sync with this advancing technology...

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great add on as many clients have Apple iWatches instead of fitbits.

• Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please please allow the Apple Watch to connect! It’s a little hard to share data with my trainer without this feature, and it’s silly there are other apps that link but not even Apple Health or Activity. I’m sure android users would also appreciate the feature too! I would love to see progress both with nutrition, personal bests and goals all in the one place with my trainer able to track.

• Kyler Bradley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Clients are requesting. It would be an awesome feature and help both trainers and clients make sure the workouts are consistent and successful.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a lot of clients requesting to connect with smart watch. Most have Apple watches, but some have the Samsung/Android (not sure exactly what the other popular one is, I'm obviously an Apple girl). Would be great to be able to connect it like how FitBit is integrated into the system.

I used the trainerize app a couple of years ago and now that I’m back I’m very surprised to see that there is a Fitbit integration but not Apple Watch. Most people have hung up their fitbit for the watch. I know I have! I track all of my workouts in the watch so it would be great for that data to migrate over into the app without having to input anything.

• Adam Roxby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be good to have my HR visable to my PT during my workout, so he can see what workouts he is setting is getting the best results. So he knows if I really am pushing myself and chosing the right weights etc

Absolutely!! They are such a common device people love using to track their health. Love for it to be possible to use in conjunction with the app.

Just allow clients to connect their Apple Watch just like the Fitbit integration.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base