I suggest you ...

Sync with the Apple watch

Do you wish to strap your Apple watch to your client during sessions, or have clients use their own Apple watches in session? Leave your comments here and let us know how you would like to see all the heart rate data.

476 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTrevor (Product Director, Trainerize) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

91 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a lot of clients requesting to connect with smart watch. Most have Apple watches, but some have the Samsung/Android (not sure exactly what the other popular one is, I'm obviously an Apple girl). Would be great to be able to connect it like how FitBit is integrated into the system.

I used the trainerize app a couple of years ago and now that I’m back I’m very surprised to see that there is a Fitbit integration but not Apple Watch. Most people have hung up their fitbit for the watch. I know I have! I track all of my workouts in the watch so it would be great for that data to migrate over into the app without having to input anything.

• Adam Roxby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be good to have my HR visable to my PT during my workout, so he can see what workouts he is setting is getting the best results. So he knows if I really am pushing myself and chosing the right weights etc

Absolutely!! They are such a common device people love using to track their health. Love for it to be possible to use in conjunction with the app.

Just allow clients to connect their Apple Watch just like the Fitbit integration.

YES PLEASE! I have one of my guys who would love to use this, it will make things much more simple. Please advise on updates when possible :-) thanks team.

• Kate Saynor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Steps walked, distances on runs, HR info (max HR, average HR in a workout), calories burned would all be helpful to know from the watch.

Heart rate and calories burned, next exercise feature to view what is coming up with sets/rest, timer function or alert rest is done even when activating from cell phone

• Rhianna Scolli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Show calories burned during tracked workout! It'll help know that intensity is being upheld and will help with meal planning.

• Sean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please!! All my clients have apple watches. Apple sold 22 million watches in North America last yr. fitbit sold 2. Thanks!

• Eric Tostrud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really need this and MyFitnessPal/Strava integration for Cardio; Heart rate, Zones, miles traveled etc... Please give us this and more focus on "cardio", then Trainerize will be OUTSTANDING. ;)

The first thing potential clients have asked me about apps is "Can it connect to my apple watch?" Please roll this out asap!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base