• facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Step count and workouts!

• Angela Johnson commented  · 

Adding step count to the Fitbit connection seems like a "no-brainer". It would add so much value to this app. Right now it is tracking resting heart rate, which to me isn't nearly as useful as step count. It's already connected so why not add the step count? Should be an easy fix.

• Darren McKernan commented  · 

This suggestion was made on June 09, 2016 and still hasn't been added. I think this would be a great feature!

• Josef Brandenburg commented  · 

YES! 1000%. Getting step count (at a minimum) would be great. Asking clients to manually enter their step count into a custom exercise program for step count kinda defeats the purpose of this fancy data collecting app in my opinion.

• Brendon commented  · 

Tracking their actual daily activity would be great. Totally agree.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would add more value to the Fitbit and give the trainer a weath of information about the clients workouts both cardio and strength if it syncs that info.

• Jes commented  · 

I agree 100000 percent. It really is necessary when training people virtually because in general people are very unaware of their activity level and whatever they tell you is based on perception only. Unless we have the data!

• Amber commented  · 

This would be great! So much easier to view because it would all be in one place.

Feedback and Knowledge Base