(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTrevor (Product Director, Trainerize) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey there Trainerize - would be great to see a response to the comments here on API for Myzone..... What is the status please?

• Irie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where are we at with this one I need a good way for clients to track heart rate

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to sync my MyZone data into the Fitbit app. I haven't seen an applicable exercise to track my gym workouts into the Fitbit data. I would love to be able to have access to my gym workout as well.

• Marcello commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would also love to see a Myzone add on. Tracking of HR is so important for our clients. We will be able to monitor exercise volume and intensity so easily. It will help manage energy expenditure against their calorie intake. It will allow us to up-sell easily from a basic membership to a coaching membership and allow our trainers to deliver a much better service through Trainerize :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on guys, please add this. It so annoying that this date fro Aria does' sync with myzone. We need this.

• Rondi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My members and clients use this MyZone HR System in the club and outside it. I would love to promote my Online Training program (which includes the monitor) to sync with this App so it's easier for my clients and myself to monitor everything in one location! I also have my book coming out very soon which will be promoting the Online training that includes the Heart Rate Monitor and Our Ditch the Diets Program. Please ASAP

• Eric Tostrud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Man I wish they would add this. MyZone rocks and my clients love it! Would be so cool to have it sync into their profiles on tranerize.

• Oli Johannesen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My gym promotes MyZone belts and many of the members and my clients have them, it would be great to see this synced,

Feedback and Knowledge Base