What can we improve or add?

MAKE MONITORING CLIENTS PROGRESS MORE USER FRIENDLY!

I'm seeing:
- A list view of all your clients
- All stats shown for each of them (workouts complete/ workouts missed/ pb's this week / weight) etc.
- A little button that opens up their recently submitted progress picture for the coaches to approve. Coach clicks a tick or button to give notification that they have checked it.
- Then an auto message sent to a client when the coach has checked their progress, pics, stats, etc (maybe an optional box for coaches to leave a comment or even why they are adjusting their program)

I don't know about anyone else but trying to check stats for 85+ clients by individually opening all of their profiles, then their pictures, then flicking back to check stats again - TAKES forever.

14 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Roice Gummer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would LOVE to have a feature that can show in our list off all clients or one of our tagged group of clients, weather each client lost or gained weight each week or at least compared to their last weigh in. Having to go through every client individually takes FOREVER! I used to use Fit Clients and it gave every kind of body composition progress (weight, body fat, total body measurements, etc) report imaginable. I really miss having that huge time saver.

Feedback and Knowledge Base