What can we improve or add?

Pictures

Please can the pictures come back ... The videos are not always necessary especially for clients that have been training for a long time. They don't want to have to watch videos.

47 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jessica shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Pat Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE ALLOW A PICTURES OPTION.
    Many people may not have an internet connection in their gym, so downloading large video files isn't possible during their workouts.
    Many people still prefer to print out their workouts on paper. If you print it out, the pictures from your video is now only showing one potential position within the movement, is often difficult to see, and misleading.
    THE LACK OF PICTURES FEATURE IS THE ONLY REASON I HAVEN'T USED THIS PROGRAM.
    Please include a pictures option alongside the video option. There is no downside to having videos AND pics option. And I can't see this as a difficult added feature. Please help.

• Frank L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I'm very unhappy with this change. I put a lot of time taking photos for stretches and other exercises, and now they show up grainy. Like Jessica mentioned above, many clients won't need to watch the videos after a few times and a photo would be more convenient for them to use.

It feels like this is a way to force us to use the video drive and pay for the storage, but I should definitely have the option for something as simple as a photo for what I already pay each year for your software. Also, a well framed and edited photo looks much more professional than a slopped together iPhone video on the video drive.

• Guy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to happen, and quickly. Not sure why it was removed in the first place.

Feedback and Knowledge Base