I suggest you ...

Add pictures to a custom exercise

You used to be able to add pictures when creating a custom exercise. Now that you can't it is a huge drawback.

79 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Amy shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminTrevor (Product Director, Trainerize) responded  · 

Hi everyone,

You can now use the mobile app to upload quick short videos in-app hosted within Trainerize.

We believe a video conveys so much more information and provides a better experience for your clients so going forward, we are recommending the video option.

Thanks.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pat Hill commented  · 

PLEASE ALLOW A PICTURES OPTION.
        Many people may not have an internet connection in their gym, so downloading large video files isn't possible during their workouts.
        Many people still prefer to print out their workouts on paper. If you print it out, the pictures from your video is now only showing one potential position within the movement, is often difficult to see, and misleading.
        THE LACK OF PICTURES FEATURE IS THE ONLY REASON I HAVEN'T USED THIS PROGRAM.
        Please include a pictures option alongside the video option. There is no downside to having videos AND pics option. And I can't see this as a difficult added feature. Please help.

• Mitch Bressington commented  · 

I really miss this option. Would be more convenient for custom exercises to have pictures attached option.

• Sara Issa commented  · 

We need to be able to load a static exercise in our clients calendar that has picture, as they are currently showing in a grey box. A picture is worth a thousand words!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please bring this back. It is very time consuming to be uploading videos all the time!

• Lee commented  · 

Yes I noticed this too, how strange?

• Stephen Ames commented  · 

YES! Please add this back in! For workouts being printed out, this is essential for our customized exercises

• Anonymous commented  · 

I totally agree! Some of my exercises were already created on pdf slides in Photoshop for a book I wrote. They're specialty exercises for people with Parkinson's Disease, so I'm certain there won't be any equivalents available in the trainerize library. PLEASE PLEASE add this feature back! Otherwise, there's no point in having those clients using the app--I'd only be able to send them partial programs that would then need to be supplemented in some way.

Feedback and Knowledge Base