What can we improve or add?

Different "Kinds" of Workouts in One Session

The different kinds of workouts (i.e. regular, circuit and interval) could be beneficial to have the ability to add them within the same session.
The reason for this is because I like to have clients go through somewhat of a warm-up before doing something like a circuit or intervals and it means creating two separate workouts for the same day.

110 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dean shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • james irish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here / here. Those of us wanting to create Crossfit-type workouts are extremely limited. The ability to create calorie goals for cardio like Rowing or Ski Erg as well as Repetitions schemes would be greatly appreciated. Also the ability to create Ascending workouts like rep scheems. of 21-15-9-3 of reps with a 40-30-20-10 Row for time.

The ability to AD HERO workouts into Trainerize would increase your revenue greatly without a doubt.

• Alex Ray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YESSSSS! This is the same thing I was thinking. As it is, I can't use the circuit or interval options because I like to assign a warm up and cool down. Both of those only work if you use the 'regular' option.

• Christian Ampania commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. As it is now, it's easy to get tripped up and boxed in by the rigidity of how the programs can be structured. It would be awesome to have more room to play with incorporating different types of training into the same workout.

For me as a coach, I think it would also make it easier to create the program in the Trainerize website or app, rather than writing it all out by hand first and then copying it over because I'm able to think better without the restrictions of "this is X type of workout."

• Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to be the next thing added on trainerize, mixing combinations of circuits like tabatha and having the option to end with some individual strength training exersices

• Lurline Bunt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I add in a HIIT circuit to nearly every workout. It would be awesome to be able to build that in without having to add a separate workout!

• Kyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This! Especially for conditioning at the end of the workout - having to add additional workouts is a pain!

• Stephen Ames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. I always include a dynamic warmup, and it would be nice to have a clear differentiator within the same workout, especially for clients that are new to working out. Maybe including the capability to add a "warm-up" section to any workout??

• Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You practically can when you add in super sets, etc. of multiple exercises in... Otherwise, Whats the difference?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do this all the time and it would be very helpful and it would add a lot of quality to every session

Feedback and Knowledge Base