I suggest you ...

App Access and Download Notification- there isn't one until after Consutlation form is filled

Hi, when new clients get email notifications after signing up, nothing tells them they will be able to get app access after they complete the consultation form?
Is there any way to add/edit that into the top of that email consultation form bubble?
Suggested change/edit:....Once completed and submitted, you will receive access to download the WickidFit App! In the meantime, I will review your responses and design your training plan to suit your unique needs. I look forward to working with you."

Full Current Wording:
"Hey Michael,
Help me understand your lifestyle and workout experience. Everyone's fitness goals and levels are different. Help me understand what your goals, workout experience and daily schedule are like. The information and photos you log in this site are completely private between you and I. Once completed and submitted, I'll review your responses and design your training plan to suit your unique needs. I look forward to working with you."

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Michael Cruthird shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base