What can we improve or add?

Allow videos to be sent from camera roll as attachments in messenger.

Currently, videos cannot be sent from clients to me or vice versa. This would be a helpful feature so I don't have to toggle back to texting when a video needs to be sent.

For example, my client needed to send me a video of her home gym, but could not so texted to me.

641 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Roz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Simon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ANY updates guys about this? It would be so important specially for trainers who has a lot of clients. Thanks.

• Kymbre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm planning to launch my online training but am a huge stickler for form, and will require clients to video certain exercises in each workout they do on their own. As of now I will have to use a different app, is there an estimated date for launching this feature? Thanks!

• Roz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates on this? It simply says “Planned May 2018”

• L.McKinney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! I completely agree this is Huge!! And a major key to being able to keep clients motivated

• Simon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be the biggest help for us :) Hope guys can make it soon...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would be an incredible improvement, especially with the “groups” feature in messaging.

I have started to make the messages more personal by making short videos with a message or update for the group, but can’t post them in the app.

Just yesterday I had a client with a form question. We chatted in the app, then she had to text me her video demonstrating her form. We finished our conversation via text. Now my on-line coaching feedback is in two different places.

Feedback and Knowledge Base