I suggest you ...

Nutrition plan

Have a Nutrition Plan builder like pt hub please this is a must with supplement integration. and let client add what extras they have eaten
Also let them add how much water they drunk during the day

Look at Lifesum the app to get an idea of what I mean
This is a must

320 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cliff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using Nutritics for diet analysis and meal planning - incredibly easy to use and build recipes for simple adds into plans, big sell over, it'd be awesome to integrate this into Trainerize as, having tried EN it's far more flexible and user friendly.

• Beth Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please. I've tried EN for meal plan, but it's inconvient to not have access to be able to log the meal within the app. I've also been trying EatThisMuch.com for meal planning and like it over EN because of the tracking ability and ease of adding custom recipes and plans, as well as tracking and substituting food on the go. It might be a possible integration to look into to go along with MF and EN.

Also, water and other healthy habit tracking would be great to have (water, vegetables, meditation, self-care, etc)

• Dean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using My PT Hub, now, instead of Trainerize, because of the nutrition app (and it is EXPONENTIALLY cheaper). But, I will switch back to Trainerize once they get the missing features implemented)

• Patty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding a nutrition app would be a game changer for the client, trainer and trainerize. I see a lot of trainers posting they picked PT hub over trainerize bc of this feature

Feedback and Knowledge Base