What can we improve or add?

FitBit fully synced and integrated with Trainerize app

It would be much better and helpful if all the data and information from FitBit was synced with the Trainerize app, for example, when I do 5/10k runs outside of the gym and they are tracked in the FitBit app if those runs could then be logged with the Trainerize app so that my gym trainer can see all exercise I am doing which feeds into my calorie intake. Thanks

20 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the moment there's just resting heart rate and food stuff, which is NOT the main strength of Fitbit (which can't tell the difference between fats in avocado and a burger). Ir would be great to get an overall picture by adding steps, NEAT and other exercise to the Trainerize log. Much more useful.

• Brett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I set daily/calorie burn goals for each client but the only way I can gather this data is to get each client to message me the info manually... please allow importing of steps, calories burnt, floors, distance and active minutes....HUGE value add!!

• Holly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have clients who use Fitbit, and at least one of them is extremely put out that her runs are not logged automatically into her workout calendar, and that she has to go back and add them in. I'm surprised there are so few votes on this. I know it can't be that hard, my Garmin integrates fully with nike, strava, etc...Just looking for mileage, time, distance. I don't really trust the HR information for that intensity level from a wrist HR monitor, but the other information would be useful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base