I suggest you ...

allow client to add notes for each excercise

Now, it's possible for clients to make notes for the whole workout, but not for each excercise. Would be great to do that (Example: "Reduced weight bench press due to DOMS" --> barbell bench press. "New record, yes!" --> Barbell Squat)

Otherwise, great job! Love your Service and my clients do too.

196 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mark Maslow shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Additionally, I would like to get notifications of when they leave me a note. I honestly didn't even know this was a feature because I get multiple notifications that they've checked into a workout, but no notice that they have notes for me, or questions.

• Eric Tostrud commented  · 

wow, how can something this simple NOT be added yet? Seems like a complete no-brainer to me.

• Guy commented  · 

I think it's worth noting that this has been under review since October 20, 2014.

• Kris Hampton commented  · 

Also, clients should be able to see their notes in the app when they next do the same exercises.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Totally agree. Super important but yeah great job otherwise

• Kris Hampton commented  · 

The deeper I get into switching from my current system into the app, the more this feature becomes absolutely imperative.

• Dave Mace commented  · 

Yeah, this is something I would definitely find useful

• William Arvin commented  · 

For both the iPhone AND Android applications.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be a great help to stay organized.
        Rather than having to type individually "For the squat my left knee started to rotate inwards a bit", etc. they could simply put each detail under each exercise.
        I personally like to have clients note something for every exercise they did, be it notes on the weight they used or anything else, this would make it easier for them to do it and easier for me to read.

Feedback and Knowledge Base