I suggest you ...

Can we need ability to put clients Max lifts in so the app can then workout the whatever percentage we want them to workout at - 75% of 1RM

need to be able to put in clients max 1 RM so we can calculate automatically what they should lift such as 75% or 80%. Be cool if app automatically worked that out

52 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jevaat Ali shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Right now this is a major deciding factor for me between this and another online training app. This would be a clear winner if Trainerize could provide this feature!

• Mateusz Solecki commented  · 

Yes! Please!!!

Right now, when programming strength it takes soooo much time, to copy/paste weights from excel to trainerize workouts. :|

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes! calculating a 1 rep max based on the lifts performed (and only saving the best result) then have program templates where you write " @ 75%" and the app calculates this for you and inputs the number so the client sees the number only and not the percentage. Saves us time and is more personable. For those lifts that they don't currently have a calculated max for have an option to either A) enter a value with something like "perceived" next to it (which can be overridden when the client performs the exercise) so the client knows its a guessed max and they need to find one OR B) "find rep max for this lift" on the first set and then auto update for the rest in the program

• Tom Sowden commented  · 

PLEASE FINALLY DO THIS!

This will litreally blow every other templates dead in its tracks on the internet.

strength and conditioning need this option.

Be best to have two options within programs/workouts.

Either have ROLLING REP MAXES or FIXED REPS MAXES at the start of the program and the pt's changes it down the track to allow for any clients accidently putting 1000kg instead of 100kg for osmehting.

• Carl commented  · 

This will be a great addition.. Do we have this added yet??
        I am also trying to do a 3RM max strength test.. anyone know how I can do it?

• Rob Yontz commented  · 

Yes PLEASE!!!

I think this would be fairly simple to implement. Create a one page table where we select the exercises we want to use as the base, allow the option for the trainer to restrict updating to just the trainer or permit the client to update as well for a 1RM.

The table could be easily be amde to be view able rather than just a pick function also.

Rob

Feedback and Knowledge Base