I suggest you ...

Not inform clients of every simple change. Create a "save" and "publish" changes feature.

At times a may make 5 to 10 changes over a day. My client then will receive up to 10 emails telling them of the changes. They have informed me this can be annoying for them. Maybe create a "Save" feature and a "publish" feature so client only receives changes once I am ready to release it.
Ryan

235 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ryan Tarran shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brad commented  · 

Same

• AdminTrevor (Product Director, Trainerize) commented  · 

Hi guys, these notifications are actually batched together, so your client is only notified when you sign out or end the session, not every time you make a change. If you are going in and tinkering with your clients' plans a lot, you may want to turn off the 'Trainer update my training plan' notification. You can do that by going to 'Account' and selecting 'Account Settings' from the drop down. Then from the menu on the left, choose 'Automated Mailers and Events' and then de-select the mailer entitled 'Send Trainer Updated your Training Plan Email'. Then they won't get these mailers at all.

Thanks,
        John K
        Customer Success

• Pete Luxford commented  · 

Totally agree, if you start working on a training plan then come back to it they keep getting told

Feedback and Knowledge Base