I suggest you ...

Ability to have sections for each workout such as warmup, strength, assistance, skills, mobility, cool down, etc.

Currently there is no distinction between areas/sections of the workout such as warmup, movement prep, strength, assistance, met-con, skills, cool down, mobility/stretching, etc.
It would be great to have the sections labeled or the ability to create a custom area/section.
It would also be great to have templates for each area/section that could be saved and copied to other workouts.

For Example:

Warmup:
Rower @ 5 minutes

Movement Prep:
2 Rounds
10 Air Squats
10 Leg Swings
10 KB Swings
10 Lateral Lunges

Strength:
Back Squat 5,5,5,5,5 @ 75%

Assistance:
4 Rounds
10 KB Split Squat
10 KB RDL

Stretch/Mobility:
Foam Roll @ 2 min
Couch Stretch @ 1 min

225 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chad Byers shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ell commented  · 

Massive Yes Please to this - being able to stick clusters of multiple part-workouts on a day and order them so i dont have to keep re-writing entire programs out.
        Currently Trainerize’s biggest flaw.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes! I was thinking that you could just have a custom "superset" button? where you could click on it and type in the heading you want!

• Kyle commented  · 

Yes! This is a major turn off right now that I can't create distinction between what's warm up/movement prep and whats the actual workout, or breaking up the core/mobility work from the rest of the workout.

• Lucinda Valentine commented  · 

Being able to add sections into a workout (warm-up & cool-down etc) would be great

• Tony commented  · 

Yes, I love this idea!

• Nathane Jackson commented  · 

Yes, I just posted this as well and my submission brought me to this.

• Areej commented  · 

And adjust timer based on that, for example, for watm up (timer in secinds) for strength, sets and reps upon the finish of each set + the weight, rather than waiting until the end and then log those numbers

• terra cardwell commented  · 

That and log cardio intervals. If I have someone doing sprint intervals I can't enter the different settings. only the overall time and pace

• Audra Thrush commented  · 

You can add them into the workout as exercises. Add exercise: warm up and place it at the top give it a time of 5 mins. This is super easy to do manually.

• Rob Yontz commented  · 

Agreed, Chad we have similar programming styles

Feedback and Knowledge Base