E-commerce - Appointments, Payments and Trainerize.me

We really want to help you make taking payments in Trainerize super easy! Once you've set up payments, we want to save you time by automating a lot of the program delivery process.

Help us understand what you need to take payments, sell products and book appointments via Trainerize.

We monitor this space frequently and this is one of the avenues we keep a pulse on what our trainers want.

Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. If an idea is under review or completed, you will be notified by email.

Thanks!
  1. Integrate Trainerize Pay with PayPal Payflow Pro or PayPal Business as the Payment Gateway

At the moment you can only use Stripe as your payment gateway, but since Stripe does not offer true merchant account services, international payments very often fail.

To solve this problem, trainers should be able to integrate their PayPal Business account (or PayPal Payflow Pro account) to Trainerize Pay as their default payment gateway.

PayPal Business and PayPal Payflow Pro offer true, verified merchant account services and therefore would reduce considerably the amount of failed payments business owners face right now.

Also, clients could use PayPal Express checkout or maybe even PayPal Credit to pay.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. See the individual macro/micro for each food items eaten from MFP and Fitbit app.

Would be very useful for those who offer macro coaching.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom one-way/two-way messaging

It would be nice to set days (and maybe times) for clients to message their trainer. This would work fantastic for trainers that have High-end/low-end programs. They can allow their low end clients to only message them (for an example) Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 10am-5pm every week.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow more than 1 or multiple products per client

Please work on a feature that allows clients to be a part of more than one program/product at one time. This is a major limitation.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dark Mode

A client dark mode for the client workout portion would really improve the aesthetics of the app. Dark Modes are becoming more and more popular. The new iPhone and Mac dark mode update is an example.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add the prescribed reps to the tracking sheet when you print it.

When you select the option to print the tracking sheet it leaves the reps and weight blank. I understand the weight by why the reps. It is redundant to add them back in again. Whether I use it for my in person sessions or they want to use that instead of the app while working out.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Trainer General Calendar Feature

To be able to view all clients workouts for the day, auto text messages, and meals. Ease of access rather than going into each individual clients calendar

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make Trainerize Pay available in more countries

Trainerize Pay needs to be available in more countries. I am based in France but with a global reach. I was disappointed to learn that I could not use Trainerize Pay for billing my clients even though all the rest of my coaching goes through Trainerize. There's no reason why this feature should only be limited to a few countries!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change type of workout after it's been created

I would like to be able to change the workout type (ie: from regular workout to interval) without having to start from scratch again. Sometimes I choose one type then decide it would be better as something else, or I just want to use the same exercised in a different way.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Trainerize Pay to integrate on my own website instead of taking the user to Trainerize.me

Right now when a client selects a program and goes to pay for it, they are taken off my website onto Trainerize.me. I would rather keep them on my website and then redirect them to a post-payment screen that is still on my website. I can do this with Stripe integration, but would prefer to use Trainerize Pay.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Msg templates (like w/o's) to drag drop or add into the training programs calendar so we can build automatic communication throughout

Msg templates (like w/o's) to drag drop or add into the training programs calendar so we can build automatic communication throughout.

This will enable us to give daily, weekly or monthly support without having to write out the messages every time.

The message templates could also be weekly check ins with a some questions to ask the client

Further to this at the end of a phase, training plan or program the client could be asked for a testimonial or give feedback on their journey

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ClickFunnels embedded checkout Widget

Hey, it would be awesome if there was a way to embed my checkout page in Trainerize into a Clickfunnels funnelstep for seamless integration.

Also, increase the max monthly limit for Stripe!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Change clients payment date

Change clients next invoice payment date instead of cancelling their plans and restarting.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. allowing clients to pay with more than one card

Right now when a client purchases a package, they are prompted to enter their card for full payment. Some of my clients would like to split payments into at least 2 cards as a means to pay in full.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Waiver

I would love for there to be a waiver / disclaimer template that trainers could send to new clients for electronic signature.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. EFT?

So it seems as if Trainerize sends out an invoice rather than just automatically debiting the money from the client's account.

If this is the case, then I will just cancel my that feature from my account and stick with Paypal. I don't want to have to worry if someone paid their bill or not.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Self-cancellation with cancellation terms

Be able to set a cancellation window for clients to self-cancel their plan.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow clients view previously bought products and current products at the same time. Old products being inaccessible is not OK.

Allow clients view previously bought products and current products at the same time. Old products being inaccessible after a new product is bought is a big problem.

All it would require is being able to click into old training plans. I don't understand why this feature isn't available.

Imagine telling an in person client they can't view their old training programs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Have the option to repeat/loop a Master Program

Have the option to create a Product that takes a Master Program (3 x 4week as an example) to subscribe clients to, and after the 12 weeks, the client goes back to the first "phase" and the program continuous in a loop. Duration can be set as normal, either as Forever or for X weeks.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

E-commerce - Appointments, Payments and Trainerize.me

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base