E-commerce - Appointments, Payments and Trainerize.me

We really want to help you make taking payments in Trainerize super easy! Once you've set up payments, we want to save you time by automating a lot of the program delivery process.

Help us understand what you need to take payments, sell products and book appointments via Trainerize.

We monitor this space frequently and this is one of the avenues we keep a pulse on what our trainers want.

Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. If an idea is under review or completed, you will be notified by email.

Thanks!
  1. Self-cancellation with cancellation terms

Be able to set a cancellation window for clients to self-cancel their plan.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ClickFunnels embedded checkout Widget

Hey, it would be awesome if there was a way to embed my checkout page in Trainerize into a Clickfunnels funnelstep for seamless integration.

Also, increase the max monthly limit for Stripe!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow Trainerize Pay to integrate on my own website instead of taking the user to Trainerize.me

Right now when a client selects a program and goes to pay for it, they are taken off my website onto Trainerize.me. I would rather keep them on my website and then redirect them to a post-payment screen that is still on my website. I can do this with Stripe integration, but would prefer to use Trainerize Pay.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Affiliate links

I want to be able to give my coaches each a personal link.

That way if someone signs up using their link then they will automatically be assigned to that coach. Also, coaches will be able to sell my monthly programs using their personal link and get commission for selling my programs.

Also having an affiliate style coach who cant train people, but just sell my products/services for commission would be awesome as well.
    That way my clients who love my programs have the opportunity to make money by sharing the program they are doing with their friends.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make Trainerize Pay available in more countries

Trainerize Pay needs to be available in more countries. I am based in France but with a global reach. I was disappointed to learn that I could not use Trainerize Pay for billing my clients even though all the rest of my coaching goes through Trainerize. There's no reason why this feature should only be limited to a few countries!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Recording of cash and check payments

I would like to be able to record the payments I receive from clients that pay by cash or check. Right now I am having to sell them a product and then discount it at 100%. That shows that they "purchased" it but it makes my book keeping much harder. I would like to use one system/ap (that being trainerize) for any and all things that relate to my client.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. This is still not available in Ireland, will it be coming anytime soon?

Could you make the online payments/subscriptions available to Ireland, please!

Would kindly be appreciated to have the same opportunities as other countries

Many thanks,

John Tierney

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Better Reporting Features

Have more reports available that I can pull. Please add to the comments the types of reports you would like to see.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

E-commerce - Appointments, Payments and Trainerize.me

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base