E-commerce - Appointments, Payments and Trainerize.me

We really want to help you make taking payments in Trainerize super easy! Once you've set up payments, we want to save you time by automating a lot of the program delivery process.

Help us understand what you need to take payments, sell products and book appointments via Trainerize.

We monitor this space frequently and this is one of the avenues we keep a pulse on what our trainers want.

Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. If an idea is under review or completed, you will be notified by email.

Thanks!
  1. Add "Sessions" when creating packages in Trainerize Pay

I would like the ability to add the number of sessions and price per session when adding sessions in Trainerize Pay. This would be helpful for
    1.Allowing for session tracking for 'in person sessions.
    2. Charge for additional sessions or virtual coaching sessions outside of the clients current package.
    3. Prevention of session surplus when a client hasn't utilized all sessions within a certain billing period. (this would need the option to bill client after the last session in their previous package has been used)

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

Sorry everyone for the delay in getting to this feature, but our teams have been focused on getting the new Trainerize 6 app out. It is completely rewritten from the ground up to perform better on Android, and we’ve ported more web features down to the mobile. Shortly after that, our habits tracking module will be coming out..

Our e-commerce team is now back on the appointments.

We’ll keep everyone posted on our progress on our appointments beta facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/488414251508583/

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

E-commerce - Appointments, Payments and Trainerize.me

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base