Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

192 results found

1. Resources Vault

I would LOVE a resource vault that clients can easily access at any time without having a limit on what size file I can upload. I currently have a membership site that clients can access but I hate that they have to use multiple apps for coaching. I am actually debating to moving the Kahunas coaching app because they have the capability for a resources vault AND check in forms so now my clients would be able to access EVERYTHING all in one app!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Scheduling macro/nutrition manipulation & history logs

The ability to schedule a macro/nutrition goal update to a client's profile would be very appealing! For example: I work with clients in a ketogenic protocol, which includes a weekly macronutrient/nutritional goal update (macros are updated by me every Monday).

It would be awesome if I could enter the Monday macros into Trainerize on Friday afternoon, but "schedule them" to go into effect on Monday (or whatever day of week chosen).

The "scheduled macro/nutrition goal" would show in the client's dashboard and/or calendar as an upcoming adjustment, so they could plan or meal prep accordingly.

Also, along the same lines…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Continuous winning streak on habits

If the client forgets to update their winning streak on the day they can't update the next day and it goes back to 0, which is the most unmotivating thing for them and most complained about as people do stop sometimes. It takes something as little as this to upset that initial motivation.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. List Overview for Body Measurements, Sleep, Steps and Nutrition Data etc

It would be very helpful for regular check-ins if you could see the client's entire tracked data regarding Body Measurements, Sleep, Steps and Nutrition Data etc. compared in a list view (incl. Average!). This would help to see the correlations between the measurements at a glance. Thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 5 question 1-10 questionnaire that pops up before workout commences, asking hydration, food intake, tiredness so trainer can establish what

5 question 1-10 questionnaire that pops up before workout commences, asking hydration, food intake, tiredness so trainer can establish what level they are at before working out and if it needs to be progressed/regressed

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Be able to enter any number for portion guide. Currently limited numbers 1-6.

The dropdown list only goes to 6. Can we get a scroll to go to higher numbers? I have clients who need 7 and 8 palms of protein. Thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to group habits into sub-folders and tracking options

This idea is about allowing the grouping of new created habits in sub-folders.

The idea of "habits" based coaching stems from CBT therapies. Most CBT based approaches use GSPA (Goal-Skill-Practice-DailyActions) as a framework. You set a goal and help the client built the skills to reach it through building some practices and monitoring daily actions.

The goals are now somehow identified with intake questionnaires (though further refining of those in future would be great with some automated reporting).

However at the moment the custom habits let you just create folders and habits within them - developing and assigning daily actions…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sync goals with Exercise Log Tracking

Add the ability to create a custom goal for a client and "link" it to a specific exercise in their plan. For example, if you set a strength goal of "185lb squat", the progress bar would update each week as they log their sets.

It's difficult and time consuming to have to go in and manually calculate how much progress they're making in percentages and update the progress bar, for every single client.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Automatically 'check off' step habit using data from clients health app

Currently a client can complete a step goal, but has to manually 'check off' the habit

It would be awesome if you could create a step goal for a client, that automatically registers when they hit the target, rather than having to manually tick that they hit the goal.

the data is already being pulled in, hopefully its a straightforward addition!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Consultation Form Export

I would like to export the answers from the consultation form automatically to a Google Sheets file. It would be nice to have this option via Zapier. This would help me spot trends in the data when I have hundreds of clients filling out the form.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have a start date for habits

I'm doing monthly challenges for my clients and being able to have habits start on the date the challenge starts instead of the exact day I input them would be better.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show goals on dashboard

It's critical for clients and trainers to keep goals in sight as much as possible. I think that if goals were on the dashboard for people to see every time they log in, it would be beneficial to stay focused in the right direction.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Client Profile Setup - Activity Level Explained

Provide client with more explanation of each activity level option (Sedentary, Lightly Active, Moderately Active, Very Active). Clients may not understand what each option means and which appropriate option to select.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability for client to turn off progress pictures, body weight & measurements

Some of our clients would like to be able to turn off the notification for progress pictures, body weight & measurements however they are baked in our master programs for the clients who like to use those metrics.

It would be nice if the client was able to toggle on and off to be shown those features.

We have clients who are trying to heal their relationship with weight loss and the scale.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Countdown timer for days until program ends

We all know if theres a deadline we work harder subconsciously. So if you our members are on a 30 day, 90 day, 120 day, or annual program, and the countdown timer is on dashboard, clicking away, day by day, its going to create URGENCY.

Urgency creates habits, that create results.

So if theres days ticking away, day by day on dashboard, they are going to DO MORE, work harder, etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Weekly step goals that will update throughout the week

Having the option to add weekly step goals for clients and where they can track where they are at as the week progresses

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Notifications

Ability to schedule reminder notifications for Habits at specific times.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hydration Habit

Include hydration recommendations in habits/goals section

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 5 question questionnaire before workout commences, asking hydration, food intake, tiredness ect

5 question 1-10 questionnaire that pops up before workout commences, asking hydration, food intake, tiredness so trainer can establish what level they are at before working out and if it needs to be progressed/regressed

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base