Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

178 results found

1. Allow schedule type overrides:

I am moving my business over from wellness living. This software allows clients to book semi-private or private sessions anywhere in the schedule.

If a semi-private is booked, it will allow up to 4 people to book in that hour. If a private is booked, no one else can schedule.

For Trainerize, I'm thinking of having the ability to make your schedule all "group classes," but allow private clients to override an empty hour if that group hour doesn't have any scheduled clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow schedule type overrides:

I am moving my business over from wellness living. This software allows clients to book semi-private or private sessions anywhere in the schedule.

If a semi-private is booked, it will allow up to 4 people to book in that hour. If a private is booked, no one else can schedule.

For Trainerize, I'm thinking of having the ability to make your schedule all "group classes," but allow private clients to override an empty hour if that group hour doesn't have any scheduled clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Las Mejores Páginas para Colorear de Unicornios en Gbcolorear en 2024

En la era digital en la que vivimos, los niños tienen acceso a una amplia gama de actividades educativas y creativas en línea. Una de las tendencias más encantadoras y populares es la coloración en línea, que no solo fomenta la creatividad, sino que también brinda a los niños la oportunidad de explorar mundos imaginarios. Entre todas las opciones disponibles, Gbcolorear destaca como un destino fascinante para los pequeños artistas, ofreciendo una colección única de páginas para colorear de unicornios. En este artículo, exploraremos las mejores páginas para colorear de unicornios en Gbcolorear en 2024.

Ver más páginas para colorear…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When you book classes have it be added to your phones calendar

When you click “agree and book” in the app for a class it will create an event on your phones calander. this will show up on your phone and be able to remind you, instead of having to enter it in manually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Edit/Delete Sessions/Hybrid Sessions

To have the ability to schedule session clients that train both in person and virtually and allow to edit between the two. I also think we should be able to delete the sessions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ***Urgent Class Size

Urgent:
    Can you make class sizes unlimited or even 100 please? If I have more than 49 people to book a class then I will have to add another class at that time which will be a pain.

Please increase numbers and remove the restriction of locking in a number of client per class. because if you make a mistake you have to remove the whole thing

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. classes session count and register

Id like the ability to tick members off when they turn up to the class. currently you can see who is coming to the class but it would be a good idea to put a check box to clients name and when they turn up instructors can mark them off.

this will be good because clients love session count.

They want to know how many sessions they done in a month or over a year as this keep them motivated. and you can add a milestone badge for like 25, 50, 100 sessions attended

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. last minute cancellation

There is currently no way to initiate or track client last minute cancellations...

1. a client can't go in to enter the last minute cancellation (assuming the settings are restricted for the standard 24hr window). I would HATE to show up at the gym for a 6am if the client cancelled in the middle of the night...I wouldn't know as I wouldn't get the notification that they cancelled unless they messaged me directly.

2. as a coach, I can't go in and last minute cancel (ensuring that the session credit is still used) if they messaged me directly...and in order to "track"…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More flexibility with group classes

1. Allow coach option to turn off self booking
    2. Allow coach to program different class lengths
    3. Allow coach to choose a maximum number of participants (beyond current choices 2, 10 and 50)
    4. Allow coach to hide group sessions from non participants
    6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Client booking appointment up to 12 weeks in advance

At the moment my clients can only book up to 5 weeks in advance and they would all like the option to book themselves up-to 12 weeks in advance. Can this please be an option.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Disable the feature that allows members to view how many are registered for a class.

Allowing members to view how many others are in class only discourages usage. They hesitate to book if they feel the class is too full. They hesitate to book if the class size isn't large enough. This "feature" was clearly the idea of someone who's never spent a day working in the business of fitness.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remove clients from schedule if session credit expires

Please remove clients from the schedule if the credit they used to book the class expires between the booking date and the class date.

I have found that clients can book classes after their session credits expires if they book the class before the credit expires. For example, I have one client who will book classes weeks in advance to avoid losing her credits because she knows they will expire soon. Essentially she is bypassing the credit expiration dates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop showing classes as FULL incorrectly

My gym doesn't currently need or allow reservations to be made for the class. Reservations are N/A, you just show up. Unfortunately the app shows every single class as FULL by default, which is exactly wrong, incorrect, and probably dissuades a lot of people from coming who don't know that this is just a bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow trainers to create an appointment in the calendar without assigning it to a client

I have a few clients over 75 who are…app-resistant…and I am unable to add their sessions to my trainerize calendar. Since their sessions do not always fall on the same time each week/month, I cannot just block the time out in general availability, so this keeps me from being able to open up self-booking for my clients. I imagine a feature like this would also help trainers block off time in their calendars for one-off things -like doctor’s appointments for example- that cannot be included easily in availability calendars, but still make a trainer unavailble for client self-booking.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Been playing with the new class booking feature and it's great - however there definitely needs to be a way to hide names of others in class

Getting ready to move all of our semi-private training and classes into the app from acuity and as I'm stress testing it I realized it shows the names of other people in the class on the client view. It does hide last name but I can still see this causing an issue - any easy way to change this quickly

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Automated Customizable Messages for when Session Credits are Running Low

As of April 2023 there isn't a way to have automated customizable messaging when a clients session credit package is getting low. It would be great to implement both an email, a phone notification, and text message notification options for automated messaging while marketing to continue renewing a particular product or service that a trainer may have on a recurring basis. That is to say without having to post it within the calendar of the product itself.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Coach Unavailable Option

Can we remove the requirement to select a client when we are scheduling 'Coach Unavailable please?

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Easier Session/Class Attendance Tracking

Create a system for classes or sessions where you can use the bump feature on iPhones or even a QR scan to track attendance/deduct sessions. Almost acting like a key tracking system for gym access.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow more than two session options for a product

I want my clients to be able to book unlimited classes of various different formats when they purchase my monthly membership. Right now products only allow two total sessions. I would like them to be able to choose any of the class sessions I offer when they pay unlimited.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A class needs to be able to be marked as completed

A class (virtual or in person) needs to be able to be marked as completed and it count towards an exercise session. A client shouldn't need to create a WOD to get "credit" for their session.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base