Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

178 results found

1. Disable the feature that allows members to view how many are registered for a class.

Allowing members to view how many others are in class only discourages usage. They hesitate to book if they feel the class is too full. They hesitate to book if the class size isn't large enough. This "feature" was clearly the idea of someone who's never spent a day working in the business of fitness.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. client web portal calendar

Clients who prefer to use the web portal are not able to have the calendar icon show their scheduled appointments (classes are available, why not appointments!?).

In order for them to see what they've scheduled, they have to go to the icon and select every day that they might have scheduled something to confirm...apparently this feature was removed.

PLEASE BRING IT BACK! I have folks that prefer to use the web portal and not the app. :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remove clients from schedule if session credit expires

Please remove clients from the schedule if the credit they used to book the class expires between the booking date and the class date.

I have found that clients can book classes after their session credits expires if they book the class before the credit expires. For example, I have one client who will book classes weeks in advance to avoid losing her credits because she knows they will expire soon. Essentially she is bypassing the credit expiration dates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Weekly direct debit and ongoing bookings

The ability to book a clients session in ongoing with session tracking enabled for clients on a weekly direct debit. Every week I have to go in once their payment is processed via stripe to book in their PT and it is so time consuming and backwards. I should be able to book in their sessions ongoing and only apply the session credit to that session once they have done the session and I have marked them as attended.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to see client's name on appointment calendar

Right now when looking at the calendar, you need to hover over the appointment to see the name of the client. It would be great to see the client's name in the daily, weekly, and monthly views rather than just the appointment type! Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow more than two session options for a product

I want my clients to be able to book unlimited classes of various different formats when they purchase my monthly membership. Right now products only allow two total sessions. I would like them to be able to choose any of the class sessions I offer when they pay unlimited.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Text reminders to clients for upcoming sessions

To reduce the risk of clients missing sessions, it would be great to automate session reminders to clients when they have upcoming sessions via text message (Trainerize notifications don't always come through due to Apple/Android notification settings sometimes silencing them, but texts are more reliable).

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Appointment Reminders - able to change when client receives and also send email

Ability to change the time a client receives a reminder about their appointment on the app and also option to send email to remind them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. last minute cancellation

There is currently no way to initiate or track client last minute cancellations...

1. a client can't go in to enter the last minute cancellation (assuming the settings are restricted for the standard 24hr window). I would HATE to show up at the gym for a 6am if the client cancelled in the middle of the night...I wouldn't know as I wouldn't get the notification that they cancelled unless they messaged me directly.

2. as a coach, I can't go in and last minute cancel (ensuring that the session credit is still used) if they messaged me directly...and in order to "track"…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Being able to embed the calendar and scheduling into your website (wordpress)

Some like to use the app, some use ones site. Would be great to be able to embed the calendar module into ones website so it is the same calendar used for bookings.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow booking with manual client and locations.

For example, with a free consult - I don't want to set them up as a client in the system, but I'd like to book the time slot. I have a free appointment type for a consult, but I can't use it as it needs to be linked to a client.
    It would be great if we could input a booking using appointment type, and manually enter the client name.
    Same with location - if I'm training out of a different location to usual, I'd like to be able to just type the address, instead of having to set a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Consultation Appointments

The ability to schedule a consultation appointment with a lead that is not is a yet a client. This will allow coaches to see the consultation appointments in the system along with schedule appointments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. report of all clients and their attendance at "Booked" in person classes

I would like to be able to get a report of all clients and the amount of in person classes they attended for the month.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A class needs to be able to be marked as completed

A class (virtual or in person) needs to be able to be marked as completed and it count towards an exercise session. A client shouldn't need to create a WOD to get "credit" for their session.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When clients book an appointment through the app, can you change the social media links in the confirmation email

When clients book a consultation through the app they receive an automatic email. In the email it has the social media links for Trainerize. Is there any way you can change this to our social media handles?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Multiple Calendar Options

It would be great if we could have the option to block out time on the calendar daily/weekly, with an unavailable block. Things like lunch breaks, travel time, or programming, can all be classified under "Other" but it would be nice to show this on the calendar so other teammates know availability, and I don't have to update the greater calendar availability weekly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. schedule longer than 16 weeks

The ability to schedule a recurring one on one appointment with a client for more than 16 weeks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow scheduling of consults without selecting an member

When we have a consult to sell a new client. We should have the option to schedule that appointment as a consult without selecting a client since they aren't a client yet.
    We should also have the ability to schedule team/coach meetings as well as time slots that are unavailable.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base