Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

178 results found

1. Automations for Late Cancellation

Allow us to send emails or automatically charge clients who cancel within the Late Cancellation window.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When clients book an appointment through the app, can you change the social media links in the confirmation email

When clients book a consultation through the app they receive an automatic email. In the email it has the social media links for Trainerize. Is there any way you can change this to our social media handles?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. schedule longer than 16 weeks

The ability to schedule a recurring one on one appointment with a client for more than 16 weeks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Check In Suggestion and Sync workouts in the master calendar to subscribers booked classes

My client received a "Low Workout Compliance" despite attending his 4 sessions last week because I have all my classes scheduled on the calendar and he was only booked for 4 classes as per his membership contract. I suggest being able to check clients into a class they attended and also have only the classes they have booked pop up on their calendar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Beta Feedback - Custom Event / Class

The Beta of Group Classes is great except for we need more flexibility in setting up the classes; for example:

• setting our own client limit instead of the default ones listed; ie we cap small group training at 8 clients not 10 but we cannot change that limit.

• add multiple trainers to one class, we add multiple trainers to large classes / open gym so all trainers can see who is signed up incase someone has to cover or calls out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow trainers to mass schedule appointments before client purchases all session credits

Allow trainers to mass schedule appointments before client purchases all session credits. Allow trainer to track this information so they can handle it as they like.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow clients to only book in hour time increments

Rather than showing time slots for every 15 minutes only show in hour jumps (have option to adjust if needed) to avoid unnecessary gaps for us coaches

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Limited availability of certain appointments.

Limit the availability of booking certain appointments.
    i.e Summer SHRED Challenge Check-in on my app can only be booked by someone who is either in the Summer SHRED Challenge group, subscribed to the Summer SHRED Challenge program, or purchased the Add-on.

So normal clients, NOT participating in the challenge will not be able to see the option to book that type of appointment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Automatic scheduling

I would LOVE the ability to automatically populate one’s calendar based on basic parameters (ie. days off, cardio days, lift days, etc.)

For example: Susan wants to work out 5 days a week. Her rest days would be Tuesday and Thursday. She has 3 lift days and 2 cardio days.

If there was an option for us as trainers to automate a schedule conducive of those parameters, the amount of time that would save me would be immense. As it is, I can schedule reoccurring workouts based on consistent scheduling but adjusting multiple workouts at a time in the calendar…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow group classes to have as many clients as we would like.

We have over 200 clients. It would be great to be able to use trainerize's calendar to put in our client's schedule. Right now we use a different platform for this since you guys are limiting to 49 people in the virtual classes. Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make Class Cancellation More Prominent!

We run into no-shows all the time. Most members say they do not know how to cancel on the app. Burying the cancelation option behind the barely noticeable 3-dot menu in the top right corner of the app is not intuitive for most members. My suggestion is to add a Cancel button right next to the Check-In button. This would of course only be available on events that the user has booked. You would still need to verify that you actually want to cancel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow the formation of a Private Duo Class

Be able to book a Private or Semi-Private training session that doesn't reveal the identity of the clients to others.

For example, I have a couple who trains on a consistent schedule as a duo. I schedule them and see them as one Private personal training session. It is not a class in which others can join. It would be nice to be able to schedule them in a way that both of their profiles show their schedule and their name and anonymity are protected in the same way as my other Personal Training Clients

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Include full gym management features with class booking that tracks trainer commission payout

Ability to replace my gym scheduling system completely so I have one app. I do the ability to track commission payouts based on class attendance.

Also, include ability to gate certain classes for certain membership types.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. self book recurring appointments

The ability for clients to self-book recurring appointments. If they attend the same appointment every week, be able to book that appointment as recurring. Right now the trainer has to schedule recurring appointments.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option to add a buffer or break before and after appointments

I would like there to be an option to set a buffer time before/after in-person training appointments to allow for sanitizing equipment or travel. I was using 10 to 8 scheduling software and it was a nice feature.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cross team member appt scheduling for clients

I have a team of 3; 2 trainers & 1 nutritionist. I think it would be beneficial to have the ability for clients to have the option to schedule appts with multiple trainers/team members. This could be an option that could be turned on depending on the appt type.

This would be beneficial to my team as we service our clients with different roles

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow public/prospects to see availability & calendar before purchasing. Not the other way around.

Example: I am hosting an open house, offering free 1:1 30 min training to public. We only have so many spots. The public needs to be able to see this availability before having to sign up. (Show times, availability as first thing to book, before forms, purchase, etc similar to calendly and other booking platforms).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Schedule an appointment attached to a group

I do a live zoom challenge kick off call and I like to put it on the calendar for all them. Everyone is in a group and automatically get added to the group after they sign up. It would be nice that the appointment shows up for anyone in that group rather than me adding each individual person as they sign up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have 1-1 appointments available on the dashboard with an icon similar to group appointments.

Given that client's now have the option to see and book group classes on the dashboard with a picture of what it is, it would be great if they could do the same for 1-1 appointments from the dashboard for appointments like nutritional guidance, from checks, habit coaching etc. . Especially for personal trainers this seems like something that should be an option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Be able to book equipment inside trainerize app.

We need to book a specific piece of equipment inside the app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base