Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

177 results found

1. Allow trainers to mass schedule appointments before client purchases all session credits

Allow trainers to mass schedule appointments before client purchases all session credits. Allow trainer to track this information so they can handle it as they like.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Syncing multiple calendars

It would be nice to add multiple calendars or be able to delete the one that is synced and add a new calendar, so we don't have to mix personal with work related calendars.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Reports by Appointment Type

Running reports by Appointment Type by Client. ( how many appts client a has or has had) Appointment Type Count (how many group training appts), Appointment by Month., Appointment Type by Trainer by Client.
    This will allow business to review past time spent. This can also be used to measure if a new coach is needed for gyms
    This will allow coaches and business to

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Appointment confirmation messages

If there were a way to send automated confirmation messages where clients can check yes or "need to reschedule" it'd be a life saver

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability for clients to pick flexible lengths of appointments to self-book

Clients should be able able to pick longer appts when they self book appointments with you?
    For example:
    Each month a client has 90 minutes of coaching calls. When self-booking, they can schedule 15min, 30min,60 min etc, until they run out of minutes for that month

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Admin video calls with trainers for meetings within mobile app

As the owner I would like to be able to schedule video calls with any of my trainers for our weekly meetings within the mobile app.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Just checking you meant for this to be done via the mobile app?

On the web app, managers and admin can toggle between trainer’s accounts and assign them new appointments.

7. Notifications for when clients self-book or self-cancel from a group class.

Having the option to receive notifications for group classes would be beneficial too.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. classes session count and register

Id like the ability to tick members off when they turn up to the class. currently you can see who is coming to the class but it would be a good idea to put a check box to clients name and when they turn up instructors can mark them off.

this will be good because clients love session count.

They want to know how many sessions they done in a month or over a year as this keep them motivated. and you can add a milestone badge for like 25, 50, 100 sessions attended

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Client booking appointment up to 12 weeks in advance

At the moment my clients can only book up to 5 weeks in advance and they would all like the option to book themselves up-to 12 weeks in advance. Can this please be an option.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Client's names remain anonymous when booking into a class session

I would like a setting on the appointment page where clients can't see the names of other clients when they book a class session and can't be seen themselves. I know that it is only the first name and the first letter of the last name that shows, but I run a smaller and intimate gym where most people know each other. I feel that being able to see who's in the slot and knowing that other people can see when you're training blows the whole confidentiality of it.

I would love to use the booking system on the platform…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove "Free session" wording from non-paid appointments when clients self-book in-app.

Free session wording can be confusing for clients that pay outside of Trainerize payment system.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Highlight appointment availability on calendar

When clients want to schedule an appointment have the days that we are available be highlighted in the calendar during the scheduling process.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Assign appts to specific staff and allow clients to select any staff qualified for a meeting

Would love (need) to have the ability to select which staff person is qualified / can take/hold which appts as well as having the option to allow the client the option to select a staff member for their appt instead of being restricted to just the assigned staff member.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow purchasing of single appointment types as well as session packs

Right now, it appears that I can only develop one session pack per appointment type, but I would like clients to be able to purchase just one single appointment when they need as well. Also, I would like to be able to create multiple session packages

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Trainer note tiles in appointments

It would be great to be able to have tiles of the most recent trainer notes for clients in small group personal training (live or video/virtual).

Right now if you have 5 people in a small group personal training session at 3pm you have to click on each person, then off to their notes to see what was most recent/important for them. Then you have to click back to the group, and on the next person etc... it's hard to remember the 3 most important things for 5 or 6 people.

If you could just swipe right (or something) and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability for trainer to book in a personal task

It would be helpful if I could add to th tz calendar personal tasks. Or have a 2-way link to google calendar

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. View trainer calendar

Clients should be able to view trainer calendar availability without having to go through the booking appointment process and check each individual day for potential openings.
    They should be able to see all available openings for the week and have the option to then book in to them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Integrate Trainerize Calendar with Google Calendar for easier availability management

This enhancement will provide me with a seamless experience in managing my availability and scheduling, eliminating the need to toggle between different applications.

By syncing my Trainerize appointments and sessions with Google Calendar, I will be able to view and manage all my commitments in one unified interface.

This integration will streamline my scheduling process, reduce the likelihood of double bookings, and ensure a more efficient and organized approach to time management for both myself and my clients.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Easier Calendar Editing

Make it easier to block time off your calendar. I want my clients to be able to self book, but it is unreasonable to expect to have my laptop on me at all times to edit my availability when I need to block sometimes off for a last minute doctors appointment, social event, etc. I should just be able to edit the availability on my app quickly as "busy" during a certain time period so clients aren't booking.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to see client's name on appointment calendar

Right now when looking at the calendar, you need to hover over the appointment to see the name of the client. It would be great to see the client's name in the daily, weekly, and monthly views rather than just the appointment type! Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base