Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

421 results found

1. Allow trainers to post their 1:1 client workouts to their clients profile without them being able to view it.

For trainers that use a hybrid training model (online + 1:1) it would be nice to be able to build their workout in the app, upload it their client’s profile and calendar without them being able to view the workout.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make App Compatible With The iPhone's Accessibility Program

"The first point would be to make it compatible with the phones accessibility program (that would or should solve the problem)"

Above is direct feedback from a client of mine that is visually impaired. While he is still able to use the program, it is very difficult for him to do so.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integrate with Vagaro

I noticed the studio version integrates with Mindbody but not Vagaro. I believe vagaro is popular enough to bring in to the possible integrations.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Habit Tracking for Basic Clients

Hi there! I love the basic client add, however it would be nice to allow them to have habits tracking.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Edit Tag Colors

I would love the ability to add a color to my custom client tags.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Calendar:

Put the desktop version of the full calendar back for clients and coaches. I LOVED being able to open up their calendar, and in a quick view, see all that they had checked off for each day.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adding 'check-ins' to calender

I think it would help if trainers can enter a 'check-in' appointment. The same as when clicking on calender and scheduling a workout or tracking stats etc...

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add ability to "deactivate a client" from three dot menu on a client card via the mobile app

Please make the option to deactivate a client more intuitive. Right now, the way to deactivate a client via the app is by selecting their client type (2 way messaging) below their name. It would be easier if it were in the 3 dot menu, just below the "delete" option. Screenshot attached.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow the trainer to be able to view the clients training program even if the client is deactivated. The program should NOT be removed.

It is very frustrating that once a client is set to "deactivated" that we cannot view the training program that was created. Once the client has been set to deactivated all training programs all are removed as well. Why? It still takes time to set up a custom program and it would be nice to see "where the client left off".

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adherence monitoring

Missed workout automated email or message that can be customised with info and a monthly adherence score so clients can see where going wrong

This can be sent after the fall below the low adherence tag

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Unlimited clients to a free 2 week trial

The existing problem is risking purchasing an expensive plan before knowing the feedback or response to the free trial.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Analyze and auto-assign client follow-up tasks for trainers

As a manager, sometimes it's hard to go through and proactive find customers about to cancel. It would be great if the app can identify them and schedule tasks for trainers to follow up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Track In Person Sessions without Payment

Add the ability to track IN PERSON Sessions for clients - it would be great if this were a feature for all types of clients (those with and without sign-in ability). I would like the ability to do this without building a "product" in trainerize with session feature - some of my clients are not billed through trainerize...so ideally I would be able to track their sessions within the app - just like tracking habits...that way both of us know how many sessions they have.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The Basic Client Feature

For the basic client feature, I think we should still be able to assign programs to them so we, the trainer, can track their workouts/programs, progress, habits, and eating habits. Otherwise, this feature will be kind of pointless. It would also be great for them to be able to track workouts themselves in the event their trainer is out of town but still needs a workout to follow.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to open the workouts from the calendar

This calendar would populate with my clients, their workouts for that session, and the time of the session.
    I have clients coming every hour and it is very inefficient for me to pull up their programs by going around my elbow to get to my a55, with the current system.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to add Notes on a particular day. ie; Rest Day. I have to create a workout and then schedule it to be able to do this.

In addition to scheduling workouts, I want to leave notes on particular days in advance, so the client can see it and read it. Ie plan notes for a rest day, or optional 'X'.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Basic Client Type

For the Basic Client Type (I know you just implemented this last week) can we set them up with workouts/programs, but don't have access to the trainer?

At this time it seems kind of pointless for them to download the app just to set up an appointment. Most of us probably already use scheduling things (like calendly) for this so why would someone go through the trouble of signing up on an app just to send something that could be an email.

If the basic client type could have access to just workouts (without access to the trainer) this could…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Push Notification for Trainer when a Client Needs Attention/When they approach the end of a program

Add a push notification option for trainers to receive notifications when clients are reaching the end of their training program.

Could be set up for a given time frame. 1 week, day before, day of, etc.

The client needing attention email works, but a push notification may also add some more visibility/accessibility for trainers to keep up to date via the mobile app.

96 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Be able to choose how many "days" go by before a client is tagged for recent sign in activity

It would be nice to be able to choose how many days go by before a client is tagged for not signing into the app or not messaging their trainer lately. Right now the minimum time frame is one week. It would be great to be able to choose how many days.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base