Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

430 results found

1. Improved manual input of body stats

Hi, It would be great to have more ability to enter detailed body stats to manage client body stat information.
    Currently in terms of body compisition information, you can enter body fat percentage and total weight. There is then an automated calculation of body fat and lean muscle in kilograms that is not accurate in comparison to a gold standard dexa body composition scan. It is quite inaccurate depending on the person and their actual numbers.
    It would be great if these body fat and lean muscle kilogram amounts could at least be another manual entry just like body weight…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Copy and repeat freestyle workouts from a client calender

Have a client on a group training plan, but be able to create an extra freestyle workout on their calendar that can be copied to repeat on another day.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Notes in client calendars that we can choose to either be visible to the client and coach or just the coach

I need to be able to leave notes in client calendars that either I can see or both me and the client can see. I do a lot of habit coaching and nutrition coaching through the app but have to keep my client notes in other places. Having things on their calendars and dashboard would be incredible.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Links you can send people to become clients (as opposed to adding them from the app)

It would be great if people could be send links directly to people for them to become clients without having to add them add from the app first

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Auto-Email Upon Deactivation

I send a goodbye email to everyone when they cancel their products or when their accounts are deactivated. I would love to be able to have an option to automate this, similar to the one we have when the client signs up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have client folders for consultation notes and fitness assessment results within their profile

I do a zoom call consultation for all new clients and end up writing down their info and storing it in google drive. I’d love a spot to write consultation notes, fitness assessment results and check-in notes in the app so client can read them. Like their own client folder.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fillable PARQ & Liability Waiver

Present a fillable PARQ and esignature liability waiver during initial client app set up. Rather than sending them as email attachments.

917 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Send text message clients not signing in

Ability to identify clients that are not signing in and send them a text message.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow coaches to see their client's data in the format in which they submit it (metric to metric, imperial to imperial).

Allow coaches to see their client's data in the format in which they submit it (metric to metric, imperial to imperial), instead of limiting data to imperial or metric across the board.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option for clients to add each other as friends and share data

Would be great if clients could add each other privately as friends, share data and stats. Keep each other motivated

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Be able to adjust the daily reminder to be set before 5am

Be able to adjust the daily reminder to be set before 5am

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. colour coding for clients on different programmes

Unfortunately, all tag options are grey which means that it is impossible to identify from a quick look which programmes clients are running from. For example, it would be great to be able to identify clients who are on a programme but who are also perhaps booked for a more 1-1 approach so that we can pay extra attention. Or indeed, identify 1-1 clients easily from group clients who may have more contact time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Second email confirmation

Add a second email address box for clients when they are setting up their profile to help avoid invalid email addresses from being entered. Upon setup, new clients would have to enter their email address twice to ensure they both match. Better customer experience and would ensure that welcome email gets sent to correct address along with embedded forms

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow us to close/dismiss the "New Feature" and "Share the love" banners on the web app.

These banners take up a big chunk of screen real-estate.

The "Share the love" banner has been there as long as I've been a user(4-5years), and the "New Feature" banner hasn't changed in months.

I understand their importance so even having the option of dismissing them temporarily would be appreciated.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Individual Notes/modifications

I would like to add notes/ modifications beside individual exercises as I'm personal training.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Physical Assessment Program

The ability to have several physical assessment programs such as 1RM’s, Vertical Jump, Skin Fold measurements, mobility tests set up as a ‘workout’ with the ability to program on a recurring basis, along side the current training programming - eg. Every 4 weeks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Combine duplicate accounts

When a client has created a profile before adding a form a payment, when they later setup a payment for a plan they are prompted to "create a login." It seems most of my clients default to creating a new login when they have already completed a consultation, logged initial metrics and even have workouts/goals in another account. The result is a new account that houses only their payment info and an old account with all of their information. It would be awesome to be able to manually combine accounts to combine the payment with the info or to remove…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Customized checkin data request bio feed back

Customized option for checkin communication via an interactive data collection trainer/coach can enter requested data to be reported ie:habits skeet supplements bowel movements client can mark of which day they did the actions or missed them also ability for trainer to type in customized questions ie: stress levels this week any upcoming road blocks and client can type in personal responses

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please make gender, weight and height optional

I work with primarily *****, trans and gender non-binary clients who are not focusing on weight, numbers, and measurements but instead about what makes them feel good and using movement as a tool to help their mental health, build empowerment and cultivate healing. I understand why gender, weight and height options are important to many trainers and clients but I'd like to have those options customizable so I am not forced to make my clients answer questions that are not helpful to them or could cause harm.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bench Mark support like Sugarwod or Integration of Sugarwod?

To be able to have stored Barbell Movements and or Benchmark workouts to test fitness without having to reinvent all or repopulate them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base